Get $300 Off. Use Code AED300 At Checkout!
What's In The Package?
Included In Your AED Purchase:
- 1 Brand LIFEPAK CR2 AED Unit
- 8 Year Manufacturer Warranty On AED Unit
- 1 User Manual & Quick Setup Card
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Adult/Child Electrode Pads
- 1 Long Life Lithium Battery
- 1 Carry Handle
- 1 FREE Wall Cabinet & AED Sign
- 1 FREE Premium AED+CPR Responder Pack
- 1 FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- 1 FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker
- FREE UPS SHIPPING
A New Approach
To Public Access Defibrillation.
Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 AED
The LIFEPAK CR2 features some of the industry’s most advanced innovations in lifesaving technology, all while still prioritizing ease of use. Featuring intelligent rescue coaching, integrated infant response, and the one of the fastest time-to-first-shock the CR2 is an advanced lifesaving resource you can rely on. The CR2 cabinet package has everything your location needs to be prepared for a cardiac arrest emergency.
Innovation Driven To Save Lives
Emphasizing CPR: with cprINSIGHT analysis technology, the CR2 is the only AED that will continuously analyze for shockable rhythms during chest compressions. Other AEDs require a pause in chest compression in order for the device to detect if a shock is needed.
- This means less pauses between performing chest compressions and administering shocks. Continuous CPR improves blood circulation, improving victim’s chances of survival.
- Fastest Time To First Shock: as much as 35 seconds faster than leading competitive AEDs. During a sudden cardiac arrest emergency every second is crucial, the faster a victim receives treatment the more likely they are to survive.
Escalating Shock Power: if the first shock is ineffective the LIFEPAK CR2 will increase the energy level in its subsequent shocks in order to bring the victim’s heart back to its normal rhythm.
- Reaching an industry leading 360 joules of energy.
Designed For Anyone, To Save Anyone
Rescue Coaching: the CR2 will walk you through the rescue process, giving clear, audible step-by-step instructions.
- ClearVoice Technology also adjusts the volume of its instructions depending on background noise levels in order to make sure it can be guide the rescue process no matter where you are.
- CPR Coaching and pace setting metronome help users execute high quality CPR during high stress moments.
AED Pads Reimagined: one set of pads for both adult and pediatric patients. Unlike most AEDs which require separate pads to be purchased for any patients under 55lbs, the LIFEPAK CR2 simply requires the user to press a button to switch between adult and pediatric patients.
- The Quik-Step electrode are peeled directly off the base, what does this mean? It means pads can be deployed and placed on the patient’s body even faster.
- Easy To Follow Graphics: The CR2 device is designed with bolded graphics for each step in the rescue process. A sudden cardiac arrest is a stressful and time sensitive event that even CPR+AED certified individuals can become overwhelmed during. Easy to follow ordered graphics can help slow the process down and simplify what needs to be done for both trained and untrained AED users.
AED Maintenance Solved
One Set of Pads: other AEDs only come with pads suited for adults. Pediatric pads must be purchased separately and are often very expensive. This also means monitoring 2 different expiration dates for your devices electrodes. The LIFEPAK CR2 simplifies this issue, not only saving costs in the long run, but also speeding up the rescue process.
- LIFEPAK CR2 users don’t have to switch out their pre-installed pads during an emergency situation, making the CR2 an ideal AED for any locations such as schools, stores, places of worship, parks & recreation centers, and other places where a victim could be of any age.
- Less Replacements: the long-life consumables of the LIFEPAK CR2 mean there is less maintenance over time. Both the battery and electrodes are designed to last 4 years.
MPN: 99512-001434 , 99512-001435