Get $250 Off. Use Code JAN250 At Checkout!
Included In Your ZOLL AED Plus Purchase:
- 1 Brand New ZOLL AED Plus
- 7 Year Warranty On AED Unit
- 1 Set of CPR-D Padz (5 Year Pad Shelf Life)
- 1 Set Of Duracell Batteries (5 Year Battery Shelf Life)
- 1 AED Soft Carrying Case
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
1 FREE AED Storage Wall Cabinet
- 1 FREE Double Sided AED Wall Sign
- 1 FREE Premium CPR/AED Responder Kit
- 1 FREE AED "Equipped Facility" Decal
- 1 FREE AED Inspection/Maintenance Tag
- FREE UPS Shipping
Superior Support In A Rescue
One Of The Most Trusted AEDs Available
ZOLL AED Plus With Live CPR Feedback
During a sudden cardiac arrest emergency, CPR and a defibrillation can be the difference between life and death. Your AED will analyze the patient’s heart to determine if a shock is needed, but high-quality CPR will always be needed. The ZOLL AED Plus provides comprehensive CPR guidance to help lay rescuers perform high quality CPR compressions.
Real CPR Help +
Receive live CPR feedback on each compression delivered. Verbal prompts advise you to push faster, harder, slower, etc.
One piece electrode design shows you exactly where to place your hands during compressions.
The ZOLL AED Plus comes with a 7 year device warranty, plus the pads & battery last twice as long as comparable AEDs.
High Quality CPR
- Real CPR Help - audio, visual. and text display prompts guide users through the entire rescue process.
- Real Time Feedback - with the use of CPR-D Padz, the ZOLL AED Plus will deliver real-time feedback on your compressions. Giving you prompts to push faster, slower, etc.
- Visual Cues - the ZOLL AED Plus comes with visual prompts along the front of the device that show each step of the rescue process in order.
- An LED indicator light on each graphic tells you which step you are on while the verbal feedback tells you how to execute each step of the rescue process.
- Self Tests - the ZOLL AED Plus performs regular self-tests on its pads, batteries, and internal circuitry. If a test is failed, the AED will show a red 'X' on the status indicator and the device will begin beeping - letting you know that maintenance is needed.
- Reputation - ZOLL is among the top emergency medical device manufacturers in the world, producing some of the most innovative and popular rescue resources in the industry.
Superior AED Accessories
- Long Life Disposables - other AEDs require maintenance every 2 years. The ZOLL AED Plus only needs its pads & battery replaced every 5 years.
- Other AEDs use expensive proprietary batteries, the ZOLL AED Plus uses Duracell type 123 batteries that are easy and cheap to replace.
- Reliable Power - the ZOLL AED Plus has two internal power sources. One of which is used to perform regular system tests while the other power sources is used solely to deliver an emergency shock. This ensures your AED has the all power needed to save a life when needed.
- CPR-D Padz - one piece pad design makes deploying the pads faster & easier for lay rescuers.
FREE Shipping On All AED Orders | Need a Quote? Request a Free AED Quote
- Condition: Brand New
- Warranty: 7 Years
- Size: 5.25"x9.50"x 11.50" (13.3 cm x 24.1 cm x 29.2 cm)
- Weight: 6.7lbs (3.1kg)
- Operation: Semi Automatic or Fully Automatic
- MPN: 8000-004000-01 , 8000-004007-01
- Electrodes: CPR-D Padz 8900-0800-01 (5 Year Shelf Life)
- Batteries: 10 x Duracell Type 123 Lithium Batteries 8000-0807-01 (5 Year Standby Life)
ZOLL AED Plus Videos