Get $250 Off. Use Code JAN250 At Checkout!
What's In The Package?
Included In Your AED Purchase:
- 1 NEW Philips HeartStart FRx AED Unit (8 year warranty)
- 1 Battery (4 Year Warranty)
- 1 Set of SMART Pads II (2 Year Warranty)
- Quick Reference Guide
- Owner's Manual
- 1 FREE CPR+AED Fast Response Kit
- 1 FREE Carry Case
- 1 FREE Inspection/Maintenance Tag
- 1 FREE AED Equipped Facility Decal
- 1 FREE Physician's Prescription (Required by FDA)
- FREE UPS SHIPPING
Philips HeartStart FRx
The HeartStart FRx was designed to meet the needs of lay-rescuers and medical professionals alike. With the highest AED durability rating, one of the fastest time-to-shock, and high quality CPR coaching, the FRx is an AED made to fit all environments. The FRx can be found everywhere from elementary schools to airports and fire departments thanks to its ruggedness, reliability, and ease of use.
Rising To The Occasion
- Life Guidance CPR: during a rescue, pressing the i-button will initiate audible CPR instructions that walk users through the rescue process in a simple, calm manner.
- Step-by-step guidance is delivered, adapting to your pace, giving you the confidence to perform lifesaving actions.
- Voice prompts can be repeated if needed to make sure you are executing each step correctly.
- Seeing a family member, friend, or coworker lying unconsciously can cause even medical professionals to forget their training under the pressure. Having an AED to walk them through the process can be the difference in a life being saved.
- Smart Shock Technology: Philip's SMART Biphasic Technology delivers a highly effective defibrillation shock that is safe to the heart. This biphasic waveform is designed to return the heart to its normal rythm while avoiding potential dmagaes or side-affects.
- Smart Analysis: the FRx uses Philip's proven heart rhythm assessment technology in order to make sure that a shock is only delivered when needed.
- 8 Seconds To Shock: the HeartStart FRx's quick shock feature allows a shock to typically be delivered just 8 seconds after CPR. This decreases the pause between CPR compressions and provides faster shock therapy, giving the victims the best chance at survival.
IP 55 Rating: with an Ingress Protection Rating of 56, the FRx is built to withstand any environment. Perfect for first responder use as well as any outdoor AED needs. The FRx is protected against dust/dirst, harsh temperatures, wet conditions, and tough falls.
- Trusted By Professionals: the FRx has become a trusted device among first responders, it is one of the more common AED units used by those who need their AED to perform reliably on-the-go.
- Portable & Durable: weighing in at only 3.5lbs and boasting an IP rating of 55, the FRx combines portability with durability.
- Fast Response: the FRx features quikc shock technology, allowing a shock to be delivered about 8 seconds after pausing CPR.
- EMS Handoff: HearStart adapters allow pads to be plugged into more robust devices once EMS arrive, allowing for continuity of care thorough the lifesaving process.
Simple To Own, Simple To Use
- Easier Maintenance: if the device begins beeping, simply press the i-button and the AED will tell you exactly what maintenance is needed.
- Less Replacements: the FRx comes with a long-lasting 4 year battery and only requires one set of pads to be carried on hand.
- SMART PADS II: the FRx SMART Pads II come pre-connected and can be used on both adult and infant patients with the use of the infant key. Meaning you don't have to carry both adult and pediatric electrodes for your device.
- Prepared At All Times: a blinking green light will tell you that your FRx is rescue ready.
- The FRx will perform automated self-tests daily, weekly, and monthly. Monitoring battery, pads, and internal circuitry making sure the device is ready to perform at all times.
- Easy Training: the FRx can convert to a non-shocking trainer unit by simply plugging in FRx training pads. This allows users to train with their device without having to purchase a separate trainer unit. If using this feature, keeping a spare battery is recommended.
Product Demonstration Videos
FREE Shipping On All AED Orders | Need a Quote? Request a Free AED Quote