Physio-Control LIFEPAK 12 Defibrillator/Monitor
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK 12 continues LIFEPAK's tradition of providing trustworthy, high-quality, dependable defibrillators/monitors to EMS teams everywhere. Designed for use in even the most demanding conditions and environments, this unit is built to meet the demands of changing EMS needs.
Device Specifications: LIFEPAK 12 - 12-lead, AED, Pacing, NIBP, SpO2, EtCO2, Bluetooth, EL Screen. Unit includes new patient accessories by configuration, are patient ready and come with a 1-year warranty. Additional charging options needed.
- Recertified Physio-Control LIFEPAK 12 Defibrillator/Monitor
- 12-Lead Cable
- Adult Defibrillation Electrodes
- Adult SpO2 Sensor (with SpO2 models)
- NIBP Cuff/Hose (with NIBP models)
- EtCO2 Sensor (with EtCO2 models)
- 2 Fastpak Batteries
- User Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
Monitor With Confidence
- ST Monitoring - the LIFEPAK 12 takes a series of ECGs at frequent intervals and will alert you if there are any major changes in a patient's ST measurement. ST deviation is evaluated in 30 second intervals for the most up-to-date patient care.
- Microstream Capnography Technology - helps track patient status breath by breath, using Microstream capnography technology and FilterLine accessories that can operate smoothly even in high humidity.
- Pulse Oximetry - Masimo Set pulse oximetry allows you to more accurately and consistently monitor oxygen saturation.
- Vital Sign Display - vital signs are displayed on the large clear screen allowing medics to easily evaluate changes in patient condition and patient response to therapy over time.
Smarter Patient Care
- ADPTIV Biphasic Technology - the LIFEPAK 12 gives you the option to escalate defibrillation energy levels up to 360 joules.
- If a patient is not responding to initial shocks, the LIFEPAK 12 will increase the energy level of each subsequent shock. This has shown to be a better strategy for terminating VF than simply repeating a failed dose.
- LIFENET STEMI Management - Physio-Control's LIFENET STEMI management solution allows for seamless, secure, and flexible flow of ECG data from the initial emergency to the ER, and PCI treatment centers. With faster, smoother flow of patient information, medical teams can improve door-to-ballon times and reduce false-positive cath lab activations for better patient outcomes.
- The LIFENET STEMI management solution sends 12-lead ECG data from the LIFEPAK 12 to the ED, cath lab, etc. enabling hospitals to make informed patient care decisions all while still en route. Studies have even shown a positive relationship between prehospital 12-lead ECGs and shorter door-to-balloon times.
- Dedicated Therapy Buttons - make operating the LIFEPAK 12 easy for both beginning and advanced users. Selector knob and Home Screen button switching between menus very simple.
- Large EL Display - for clutter-free waveforms and monitoring data. Lets you view up to 3 ECG channels simultaneously, with up to 8 seconds of cascading ECG
- Bluetooth Connectivity - makes transmitting 12-lead ECG and patient data even easier.