Get $200 Off With Code CS200 At Checkout!
Included In Your Powerheart AED G5 Purchase:
- 1 New Powerheart AED G5 (8 Year Warranty)
- 1 Set of ICPR Adult Pads (2 Year Warranty)
- 1 G5 Intenseness Battery (4 Year Warranty)
- User Manual
- AED Manager
- USB Cable
- 1 FREE G5 AED Carry Case
- 1 FREE AED "Equipped Facility" Decal
- 1 FREE AED Inspection/Maintenance Tag
- FREE Shipping
The Power To Save Lives Is In Your Hands
Reliable Rescue Guidance
Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G5
The Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G5 enables both professionals and first-time users to swiftly provide effective, lifesaving therapy. Its ease of use, reliability, and advanced technology can help anyone respond to a sudden cardiac arrest emergency. From schools and offices, to police squads and health care facilities, the Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G5 is trusted to get the job done wherever needed.
Easy To Use +
RescueCoach user-paced prompts guide users through each critical step of a rescue.
Advanced Tech +
Delivers post-CPR shock in as few as 10 seconds. ICPR pads give real time CPR feedback.
Built Rugged +
IP55 rating against dust and water for performance even in the harshest environments.
- RescueCoach - user-paced voice and text prompts guide each step of the rescue process. After the rescue, extract event data immediately from a USB port.
- Effective Shocks - the G5 customizes the shock to deliver the appropriate energy needed to each patient. Defibrillation automatically escalates if additional shocks are needed with fast shock time of 10 seconds or less.
- If more than one shock is required, the AED will increase the energy input to an appropriate level.
- ICPR Pads - monitors the quality of both chest compression depth and rate. If either compression rate or depth is outside the American Heart Association parameters, the rescuer will receive a short corrective prompt to ensure effectiveness.
- Fluent In Two Languages - a touch of a button changes the voice prompt to one of the chosen languages without restarting or delaying the rescue.
Power Where & When You Need It
- Rugged & Reliable - Ingress Protection Rating 55 against dust and water for performance in harsh environments.
- Meets rigorous military standards for shock and vibration testing.
- Rescue Ready Technology - self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily.
- AED completes partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- Highly visible Rescue Ready indicator assures rescuers that they are retrieving a working AED.
- Fluent In Two Languages - a touch of a button changes the voice prompt to one of the two chosen languages without restarting or delaying the rescue.
Ready For Any Environment
RYHTHMx Technology - RHYTHMx heart rhythm-analysis technology filters ECG signals for noise and classifies cardiac rhythms as shockable or non-shockable.
- Non-Polarized Pads - the G5 non-polarized pad options allow pads to be placed interchangeably on either location of the patient's chest - eliminating confusion and hesitation during rescue.
- Intellisense Battery - medical-grade battery communicates status and usage information to the AED.
- Trusted Cardiac Science Products - For more than 20 years, Cardiac Science has developed patented technologies such as fully automatic AED operation, pre-connected pads, and many other innovations that shape how first responders use AEDs to save lives. Powerheart AEDs are built to last with multi-year device warranty program, the industry's strongest indemnification policy, and a 4-year full operation guarantee on genuine Intellisense non-rechargeable medical-grade batteries.
FREE Shipping On All AED Orders | Need a Quote? Request a Free AED Quote
Want More Info?Contact Us!
Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G5 Videos
Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G5 Accessories
Why One Beat?
One Beat has been trusted with supplying lifesaving rescue devices/equipment to both medical professionals and public access locations alike for over 20 years. We have long-lasting connections with some of the medical device industry’s most well-known manufacturers, all of our products are authentic and can be trusted to get the job done.
Our team of experts is highly experienced in the rescue device field, and can answer any questions you may have. For any additional information or inquiries feel free to reach out to us!