- LIFEPAK EXPRESS AED Unit (5 Year Warranty)
- 1 Pair QUIK-PAK Pacing/Defibrillation/ECG Electrodes with REDI-PAK Pre-connect System (2 Year Shelf Life)
- 1 CHARGE-PAK (2 Year Shelf Life)
- 1 Quick Reference Instruction Card installed in device
- Reference Manual CD
- Physician's Prescription (Required by FDA)
- 5-year Warranty
Semiautomatic operation, meets AHA Guidelines 2010.
The LIFEPAK EXPRESS® AED from Physio-Control is designed to be used by the first person to respond to a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victim – easily, safely, and effectively.
Although not everyone can be saved from sudden cardiac arrest, studies show that early defibrillation can dramatically improve survival rates. And because some people are more difficult to defibrillate than others – and may need more than 200J – the LIFEPAK EXPRESS AED has the capability to escalate energy up to an industry-leading 360J.
The EXPRESS is built with the same advanced technology trusted by more EMS and medical professionals than any other brand.
The LIFEPAK EXPRESS AED features:
- Lowest long-term cost of ownership in the industry
- Escalating energy to 360 Joules—the only low cost AED on the market to do so
- Easy Maintenance—synchronized 2 year replacement cycle for the battery and electrodes
CR Plus/Express Accessories
Alternate PN: FME-15560