Included In Your Powerheart AED G5 Purchase:
- 1 Recertified Powerheart G5 AED
- 2 Year Device Warranty
- 1 New Set of Adult Electrode Pads (2 Year Shelf Life)
- 1 New AED Battery (4 Year Warranty)
- 1 Free AED Inspection Tag
- 1 Free AED Maintenance Tag
- 1 Free Equipped Facility Decal
- Free UPS Shipping
The Power To Save Lives Is In Your Hands
Reliable Rescue Guidance
Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G5
The Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G5 features high grade durability, English/Spanish rescue settings, intelligent CPR coaching, and more. From schools and offices, to police squads and health care facilities, the Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G5 is trusted to get the job done wherever needed.
Easy To Use +
RescueCoach user-paced prompts guide users through each critical step of a rescue.
Switch between English & Spanish rescue coaching at the touch of a button.
The Powerheart G5 performs self-tests on its critical components every single day.
- RescueCoach - user-paced voice and text prompts guide each step of the rescue process. After the rescue, extract event data immediately from a USB port.
- Effective Shocks - the G5 customizes the shock to deliver the appropriate energy needed to each patient. Defibrillation automatically escalates if additional shocks are needed with fast shock time of 10 seconds or less.
- If more than one shock is required, the AED will increase the energy input to an appropriate level.
- ICPR Pads (Sold Separately) - monitors the quality of both chest compression depth and rate. The Powerheart G5 is also the only AED to monitor compression recoil, ensuring the best CPR is delivered.
- Fluent In Two Languages - a touch of a button can switch the voice prompt to English or Spanish without restarting or delaying the rescue.
Power Where & When You Need It
- Rugged & Reliable - Ingress Protection Rating 55 against dust and water for performance in harsh environments.
- Meets rigorous military standards for shock and vibration testing.
- Rescue Ready Technology - self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) every single day.
- AED completes partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- Highly visible Rescue Ready indicator assures rescuers that they are retrieving a working AED.
Ready For Any Environment
RYHTHMx Technology - RHYTHMx heart rhythm-analysis technology filters ECG signals for noise and classifies cardiac rhythms as shockable or non-shockable.
- Non-Polarized Pads - the G5 non-polarized pad options allow pads to be placed interchangeably on either location of the patient's chest - eliminating confusion and hesitation during rescue.
- Intellisense Battery - the G5 battery comes with a 4-year full operational guarantee.
- Trusted Cardiac Science Products - For more than 20 years, Cardiac Science has developed patented technologies such as fully automatic AED operation, pre-connected pads, and many other innovations that shape how first responders use AEDs to save lives. Powerheart AEDs are built to last with multi-year device warranty program, the industry's strongest indemnification policy, and a 4-year full operation guarantee on genuine Intellisense non-rechargeable medical-grade batteries.
FREE Shipping On All AED Orders | Need a Quote? Request a Free AED Quote
Want More Info?Contact Us!
Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G5 Videos
Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G5 Accessories
Why One Beat?
One Beat has been trusted with supplying lifesaving rescue devices/equipment to both medical professionals and public access locations alike for over 20 years. We have long-lasting connections with some of the medical device industry’s most well-known manufacturers, all of our products are authentic and can be trusted to get the job done.
Our team of experts is highly experienced in the rescue device field, and can answer any questions you may have. For any additional information or inquiries feel free to reach out to us!