- 1 Samaritan PAD 350P AED, which works with both pediatric and adult pads
- Adult Pad-Pak (battery and electrode pads)
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Card
- Carrying Case
- 2 Year Warranty
Optional Upgrade to the Emerg-A-Center® Cabinet:
- Emerg-A-Center® is a built-in emergency storage cabinet, a solution that adds immediate and necessary first-aid in the case of an emergency to your home or office. Be equipped with the latest in safety technology at your fingertips. Emerg-A-Center secures your family and employees with those items needed to provide care until EMS can arrive.
- Visit the Emerg-A-Center® Website for complete system details.
350P Key Differentiators
Here are the key differentiators for the samaritan 350P:
- Compact and lightweight – 28-56% smaller than other AEDs on the market and weighing only 1.1kg (2.4 lbs.).
- Easy to use —Audio & visual Prompts guide the user step-by-step through the rescue process – 3 large, easy-to-see icons illuminate – “Attach pads,” “Do not touch the patient,” and “It is safe to touch the patient” to facilitate the rescue process.
- Sophisticated SCOPE Biphasic waveform technology adjusts patient impedance to maximize effective shock delivery.
- The samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the 350P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
- HeartSine's practical Pad-Pak combines battery and electrodes into one cartridge – one date to monitor and only one item to replace on expiration or after use.
- 10-year warranty as standard clearly demonstrates the reliability of this quality unit.
- Drop tested in accordance with IEC 60601-1.
- Field upgradeable to the latest AHA/ERC guidelines.
- Automatic self-check.
- Suitable for adults and children; Pediatric-Pak available for 0-8 years of age (<25kg or 55 lbs.)
- Controls and electrodes are accessible even with your HeartSine samaritan® PAD still in the case.
- Integrated metronome prompts the CPR chest compression rate.
- Events are recorded with the time, date, ECG trace & duration, shock delivery information, and CPR intervals. This information is downloadable to a PC with optional SAVER® EVO software.
CE Marked and FDA cleared.
Alternate PN: FMP-3136 , REFURB-HS 350P