Get $300.00 Off. Use Code S300 At Checkout.
What's In The Package?
Included In Your AED Purchase:
- 1 Brand New Heartsine Samaritan PAD 450P AED Unit
- 8 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 Adult PAD-PAK (Electrode Pads & Battery Cartridge)
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Reference Card
- 1 FREE Samaritan PAD Carrying Case
- 1 FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization
- 1 FREE CPR+AED Fast Response Kit
- 1 FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- 1 FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker
- FREE UPS SHIPPING
"...The Most User-Friendly AED On The Market..."
Safe And Super Easy To Use
The Simplest Automated External Defibrillator to own:
- One Expiration Date - The HeartSine 450P Pad-Pak incorporates the electrode pads and battery in a single cartridge system, meaning you only have to keep track of one accessory and expiration date.
- Weekly Self-Tests - The 450P performs weekly self-tests and has a green flashing indicator letting you know the device is ready for action.
Low Cost Of Ownership:
Savings Over Time - by combining the AED pads and battery into a single cartridge system, the 450P passes large savings to consumers.
- Many other AEDs on the market have pads that must be replaced far more frequently on top of also requiring expensive battery replacements. The HeartSine 450P Pad-Pak’s 4 year shelf-life is comparable to other AED batteries and outlasts the shelf-life of most other AED pads meaning you see savings within your first replacement cycle.
- The HeartSine 450P device is priced competitively, among the lowest prices for new AED units while still offering comparable features to the latest AEDs on the market such as audible CPR coaching.
- SCOPE Biphasic Technology - The 450P incorporates SCOPE biphasic technology: an escalating and low energy waveform that automatically adjusts for patient impedance differences, to assess rhythm and recommend defibrillation if necessary.
Real-Time CPR Rate Feedback - HeartSine's proprietary CPR Rate Advisor uses only the defibrillator electrodes to determine the rate of CPR being applied, without the addition of accelerometers (or pucks) commonly used in other AED solutions.
- Easy-To-Follow Guides - visual and voice prompts guide you through the entire CPR process, providing specific feedback on the rate of compression
Easily Upgradable - You can upgrade your device easily whenever the need arises. The HeartSine Gateway attachment provides your device with WI-FI connectivity, allowing for easy management and monitoring of remote devices in multiple locations.
Portable Yet Durable:
- Smallest AED - measuring at 8.0” x 7.25” x 1.9” the HeartSine Samaritan 450P's footprint is up to 56% smaller than other AEDs.
- Lightest AED - at 2.4lbs, it is readily accessible for all users, from first responders on the go to public bystanders.
- IP56 Rating - Despite being the smallest AED, the 450P is built durable, receiving an Ingress Protection Rating of 56 – meaning it is protected against water, dust, and dirt.
FREE Shipping On All AED Orders | Need a Quote? Request a Free AED Quote
HeatSine 450P Specs
- Weight: 2.4lbs (1.1kg)
- Size: 8.0"x 7.25"x1.9" (20cm x 18.4cm x 4.8 cm)
- Operation: Fully Automatic
- Battery Capacity: >60 shocks at 200J or 6 hrs of continuous monitoring
HeartSine 450P Accessories
About ONE BEAT MEDICAL