Included In Your LIFEPAK 1000 Purchase:
- 1 Recertified LIFEPAK 1000 AED
- 2 Year Warranty On AED Unit
- 1 Set of QUIK COMBO Adult Pads (2 Year Pad Shelf Life)
- 1 Non-Rechargeable Battery Pack (5 Year Battery Shelf Life)
- 1 User Manual
- 1 FREE Carry Case
- 1 FREE Medical Prescription/Authorization
- 1 FREE AED "Equipped Facility" Decal
- 1 FREE AED Inspection/Maintenance Tag
- FREE Shipping
Rescue Guidance You Can See!
Complete Rescue Solution
Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000
Whether a first responder on the scene of an emergency, a BLS-trained team in the field, or an ALS team taking over, the Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillator is capable of providing lifesaving treatment wherever needed. A rugged, easy-to-use automated external defibrillator (AED) the LIFEPAK 1000 is powerful and adaptable enough for professional first responders, featuring advanced capabilities that can improve lifesaving outcomes and speed the transition of cardiac patients to the next critical level of care.
LCD Display +
Large LCD screen shows helpful graphics and can be upgraded to show ECG readings.
Minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing compressions to continue during AED charging
Rigorously drop-tested device, protective case and bumpers this AED has an IP55 rating.
Advanced Lifesaving Technology
- gives you the flexibility to choose CPR settings that best accommodate your patient and CPR protocol requirements. The pre-shock CPR options allows adjustment of CPR interval prior to the first shock, making the LIFEPAK 1000 the only AED that minimizes pre-shock pauses by allowing providers to continue compressions while the AED charges.
- The LIFEPAK 1000 provides easy, highly compatible transition to ALS care teams. The shock counter gives next level care teams insight into treatment provided. A 3-lead ECG function is also available when needed. Electrodes used for the LIFEPAK 1000 are identical to those used on the more robust LIFEPAK ALS monitors used by EMS teams across the country making for better continuous care.
- Clear and loud voice prompts are paired with on-screen graphics provided excellent guidance through the defibrillation and CPR process. The LIFEPAK 1000 also provides directions for length of hands-on-time for each CPR period based on system protocol.
- Built LIFEPAK tough, this AED has been rigorously drop-tested and comes with protective case and bumpers. It's IP55 rating is prepared to withstand any day-to-day impacts in the field, including continuous vibrations that occur while riding along in vehicles.
- The LIFEPAK 1000 offers flexible power options: a rechargeable Lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery or a non-rechargeable Lithium-Manganese Dioxide (Li MnO2) battery.
- Provides battery power for up to 220 shocks - escalating to 360 Joules - delivering 17 hours of monitoring time.
- Using escalating energy, the LIFEPAK 1000 can deliver a full range of energy from 150 to 360 Joules if initial shocks at lower doses are not working, offering rescuers versatile help when it matters most. Manual defibrillation option is available as well.
- Large LCD screen shows rescuers helpful graphics guiding the rescue process with an ECG options displaying ECG readings for more informed patient care.
FREE Shipping On All AED Orders | Need a Quote? Request a Free AED Quote
- Size: 3.4" x 9.2" x 10.9" (8.7cm x 23.4cm x 27.7cm)
- Weight: 7.1 lbs (3.2 kg)
- Operation: Semi-Automatic
- Display Size: 4.7" x 3.5" (120mm x 89mm)
- Energy: User configurable, 150 joules-360 joules. Default energy output settings are 200, 300, 360 joules. 360 joules for every shock after.
- MPN: 99425-000023 , 99425-000025
- VIEW PRODUCT BROCHURE
Want More Info?Contact Us!
LIFEPAK 1000 Videos
LIFEPAK 1000 Accessories
Why Shop Recertified?
Shopping recertified AEDs is a great way for individuals, organizations, and businesses on a budget to get access to an AED. Recertified AEDs are often times around half the price of a new unit but still perform the same. Many recertified units have never even been used but were traded in for a newer model. This in part with our in-house bio-med team's thorough inspections give you the confidence that your AED will be ready to perform. All our recertified units are inspected and tested to be ready for use right out of the box. Buying a recertified AED is also the more environmentally friendly option since each AED manufactured costs a certain amount of resources and energy.
About One Beat
One Beat has been trusted with supplying lifesaving rescue devices/equipment to both medical professionals and public access locations alike for over 20 years. We have long-lasting connections with some of the medical device industry’s most well-known manufacturers, all of our products are authentic and can be trusted to get the job done.
Our team of experts is highly experienced in the rescue device field, and can answer any questions you may have. For any additional information or inquiries feel free to reach out to us!