Included In Your LIFEPAK CR Plus AED Purchase:
- 1 Recertified LIFEPAK CR Plus AED (2 Year Warranty)
- 1 New Physio-Control Charge-Pak With Adult Electrodes
- 1 Carry Case
- 1 FREE AED "Equipped Facility" Decal
- 1 FREE AED Inspection/Maintenance Tag
- FREE Shipping
Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus Automated External Defibrillator was designed for the first person at the scene of a sudden cardiac arrest. Made for the minimally trained rescuer, the fully-automatic CR Plus requires just one step, making it easy for anyone to use. Each unit is updated to the latest AHA protocol.
Ready When Needed
- The LIFEPAK CR Plus conducts weekly and extended monthly automatic self-tests, initialization tests each time it is powered on, and series of concurrent tests throughout the time the device is in operation.
- A visible Readiness Display with four clear indicators allows you and all other users to know it's ready to save a life.
- Unlike other AEDs that run off of external batteries that degrade over time, the SafeGuard Power System offer a dual layer of security as the CHARGE-PAK battery charger keeps the robust internal battery at its optimum level during the life of the unit.
- The battery and electrode pads have identical replacement cycles, making AED maintenance easier to keep track of.
- Lightweight and compact exterior allows this AED to fit or be taken wherever you need.
- The CR Plus is designed to deliver a shock only if it determines a heart needs it. The device then communicates, clear, calm, step-by-step instructions delivered by Physio-Control's ClearVoice technology that lets responders know without question when a victim is about to be shocked.
- For victims not responding to the first shock, the CR Plus offers escalating energy in order to restart the heart.
- An initial shock at 200 joules can escalate up to 360 joules giving patients a better opportunity for a batter outcome.
LIFEPAK CR Plus Specs
Weight: 4.5 lb (2.0 kg)
Size: 4.2" x 8.0" x 9.5" (10.7cm x 20.3cm x 24.1cm)
Alternate PN S/A: FMP-79815 , 80403-000148 , Refurb-CR Plus S/A
Alternate PN F/A: FMP-79816 , 80403-000149 , Refurb-CR Plus F/A
WHY SHOP RECERTIFIED?
Shopping recertified AEDs is a great way for individuals, organizations, and businesses on a budget to get access to an AED. Recertified AEDs are often times around half the price of a new unit but still perform the same. Many recertified units have never even been used but were traded in for a newer model. This in part with our in-house bio-med team's thorough inspections give you the confidence that your AED will be ready to perform. All our recertified units are inspected and tested to be ready for use right out of the box. Buying a recertified AED is also the more environmentally friendly option since each AED manufactured costs a certain amount of resources and energy.
About One Beat
One Beat has been trusted with supplying lifesaving rescue devices/equipment to both medical professionals and public access locations alike for over 20 years. We have long-lasting connections with some of the medical device industry’s most well-known manufacturers, all of our products are authentic and can be trusted to get the job done.
Our team of experts is highly experienced in the rescue device field, and can answer any questions you may have. For any additional information or inquiries feel free to reach out to us!