Get $250 Off. Use Code JAN250 At Checkout!
Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 AED Safety Package
Our AED Safety Package comes with a complete AED cabinet package and a free bleeding control kit. Both sudden cardiac arrest and bleeding emergencies can kill someone in a matter of minutes - there isn't always enough time for medics to arrive. This package was made specifically for offices, stores, churches, schools, etc. - empowering members of the public to spring into action and save lives.
Everything Included In Your Purchase:
- 1 New Wi-Fi Connected LIFEPAK CR2 Semi-Automatic AED
- 8 Year Warranty
- 1 Adult/Child Electrode Pads (4 Year Shelf Life)
- 1 Non-Rechargeable Lithium Battery (4 Year)
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Setup Card
- 1 FREE AED Wall Cabinet & Sign
1 FREE CPR+AED Fast Response Kit - Grey
- 1 FREE AED "Equipped Facility" Decal
- 1 FREE AED Inspection/Maintenance Tag
- 1 FREE Bleeding Control Kit
- FREE Shipping
Superior Support In A Rescue
THE MOST INNOVATIVE AED AVAILABLE
LIFEPAK CR2 AED
The LIFEPAK CR2 AED combines the most advanced lifesaving technology available with a user-friendly design - empowering individuals, with no training whatsoever, to perform lifesaving actions. With one of the fastest shock-times in the industry, an integrated pediatric rescue button, and the ability to send emergency data to first responders before they even arrive - the LIFEPAK CR2 is the most capable public access defibrillator on the market.
WI-FI enabled - for automated device monitoring and transmitting live emergency info to first responders before they even arrive
Rated easiest to use & highest in overall user confidence - this AED is designed for anyone to use at a moment's notice
The LIFEPAK brand has been producing the most trusted and innovative products in emergency defibrillation since the 1950s
- cprINSIGHT Technology - the CR2 AED analyzes victim's heart for shockable rhythm during CPR - eliminating the need to pause between chest compressions. Research has shown consistent, uninterrupted chest compressions often result in better patient outcomes.
- Highest Available Energy - if a cardiac arrest victim does not respond to the first shock delivered, the LIFEPAK CR2 will increase the shock power on each following delivery up to an industry leading 360 joules.
- Real-Time Data Transmission - with WI-FI connectivity, the CR2 can give first responders a complete picture of the emergency before they even arrive - allowing them to deliver more informed patient care.
- The LIFEPAK CR2 can transmit details of shocks delivered, actual patient ECGs, and more.
Real Rescue Help
- Integrated Child Rescue - allows operator to switch to Child Mode for reduced energy and CPR guidance appropriate for children.
- ClearVoice Technology - in noisy environments, the LIFEPAK CR2 automatically adjusts the volume of its prompts so that you can hear every step clearly.
- CPR Coaching - the CPR Coaching feature helps even the untrained perform high quality CPR using verbal feedback and a metronome to guide users to the optimal rate of compression.
- Numbered Graphics - the LIFEPAK CR2 is designed with numbered, bolded graphics that walk you through each step of the rescue process.
- WI-FI Advantage - using the WI-FI capabilities, the LIFEPAK CR2 AED will automatically send notifications directly to you if any self-tests and failed - letting you know exactly what aspect of the device needs maintenance.
- The WI-FI connectivity also allows you to remotely monitor your devices, perfect for locations with multiple AEDs.
- QUIK-STEP Electrodes - the pads used by the CR2 AED last you 4 years - twice as long as similar AEDs on the market. And thanks to the pediatric rescue button, only one set of pads is needed for victims of all ages and sizes.
- Size: 3.8in x 8.9in x 10.8in (9.7cm x 22.6cm x 27.4cm)
- Weight: 4.5lbs (2.0kg)
- Time To Shock: < 7 seconds
- ECG Storage: : Minimum 60 minutes of ECG stored for two patient episodes.
- MPN: 99512-001261
- VIEW PRODUCT BROCHURE
Why One Beat?
One Beat has been trusted with supplying lifesaving rescue devices/equipment to both medical professionals and public access locations alike for over 20 years. We have long-lasting connections with some of the medical device industry’s most well-known manufacturers, all of our products are authentic and can be trusted to get the job done.
Our team of experts is highly experienced in the rescue device field, and can answer any questions you may have. For any additional information or inquiries feel free to reach out to us!