Get $200 Off. Use Code AED200 At Checkout!
Included In Your Defibtech Lifeline View Purchase:
- 1 New Defibtech Lifeline View AED (8 Year Warranty)
- 1 Set of Adult Electrode Pads (2 Year Warranty)
- 1 Battery Pack (4 Year Warranty)
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Reference Guide
- 1 FREE Fast Response Kit - Grey
- 1 FREE Medical Prescription/Authorization
- 1 FREE AED "Equipped Facility" Decal
- 1 FREE AED Inspection/Maintenance Tag
- FREE Shipping
Superior Support In A Rescue
See The Defibtech Difference
Defibtech Lifeline View AED
The Defibtech Lifeline View doesn't just tell you what to do during an emergency, it shows you as well! With an industry-first full-color LCD display, this AED shows rescuers exactly how to perform each step in the lifesaving process through descriptive videos. From easy-to-follow rescue coaching, to guided device monitoring and maintenance, this AED takes simplicity to the next level.
The first AED to show you exactly how to perform a lifesaving rescue, using full color videos with captions and audio cues.
Status screen lets you know if maintenance is needed and provides step-by-step guidance on how to perform that maintenance.
Defibtech products are trusted in top organizations like Delta Airlines, Pfizer, Marriott, Yale, and more!
An AED Anyone Can Use
A Better View
- The Screen - other AEDs come with diagrams or reference guides for rescue scenarios, the Lifeline View goes above and beyond by showing full-color captioned videos instructing you how to perform each and every step of the rescue process.
- Coaching You Along The Way - clear, calm vocal instructions to further help rescuers execute high quality CPR, no matter their level of experience.
- You Can Be Ready - everyday 800 people suffer from sudden cardiac arrest, keeping a public access AED that is easy for anyone to use is the best way to promote safety wherever you are.
Simple Maintenance, Trustworthy Performance
- Simple Checks - one-touch screen will show the readiness of the AEDs pads and batteries.
- New To Owning An AED? - the View comes with instructional maintenance videos showing users how to complete all of their AED's maintenance needs through simple step-by-step guidance. There is no barrier to entry with this AED, anyone can own as well as maintain this AED.
- Easier Accessory Replacements - AED pad and battery expiration dates are saved and displayed on the status screen of the device. When one of the replacement accessories is nearing its expiration date, an alert will be issued.
Ready For Any Environment
Military Grade Inspections - water resistant, dust resistant, and can withstand up to 1,000 lbs of crushing power. It passes the U.S. Military "drop and shock" test.
- Lightweight - at just under 3 lbs and less than a foot long, this AED seamlessly combines portability with durability.
- Pediatric Capabilities - a quick switch to pediatric pads and your device is ready to rescue pediatric patients (patients under 55 lbs).
- Corporate Focus & Commitment - Defibtech is among the leaders in the AED industry, focused on producing quality lifesaving technology. With over 160,000 live units in the field, Defibtech is a proven and trusted brand in the rescue field.
- What It Really Comes Down To - While at his local LA Fitness, Jim Breuel suddenly fell unconscious. Employees were unsure what to do and Breuel wnet unaided for two minutes. That was until two bystanders jumped into action and saved Breuel's life using a Defibtech View. One rescuer, Alex Torda, stated "first thing that went through my head is let's get the AED on this guy...once we do that it'll walk us through everything we need to do." Thanks to two rescuer's quick thinking and the View's helpful rescue guidance, a man was given a second chance at life.
FREE Shipping On All AED Orders | Need a Quote? Request a Free AED Quote
Want More Info?Contact Us!
Defibtech Lifeline View Guided Tour
Defibtech Lifeline View Accessories
Why One Beat?
One Beat has been trusted with supplying lifesaving rescue devices/equipment to both medical professionals and public access locations alike for over 20 years. We have long-lasting connections with some of the medical device industry’s most well-known manufacturers, all of our products are authentic and can be trusted to get the job done.
Our team of experts is highly experienced in the rescue device field, and can answer any questions you may have. For any additional information or inquiries feel free to reach out to us!