Included In Your Defibtech Lifeline ARM Purchase:
- Brand New Defibtech Lifeline ARM
- Compression Module
- Battery Pack
- Backpack Carry Case
- 3 Patient Pads
- Stabilization Strap
- Power Module
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual
Defibtech Lifeline ARM
During cardiac arrest emergencies, the Defibtech Lifeline ARM provides high-level continuous CPR. The Lifeline ARM has a unique removable compression module, long-life batteries and requires minimal maintenance. With the Lifeline ARM, first responders can perform other lifesaving actions and give victims the best chance of survival possible.
Motor control algorithm ensures compression depth/rate consistency for maximum CPR effectiveness.
A single-piece frame is quick and easy to assemble, allowing CPR to be administered in seconds wherever needed.
The long-life battery can deliver extended periods of uninterrupted CPR and has the fastest in-unit recharge time.
Lifesaving CPR Technology
- Automated AHA CPR - The Defibtech Lifeline ARM delivers continuous yet precise CPR, following the exact compression rate and depth recommended by the American Heart Association.
- The smart compression software even adjusts compressions depending on variable patient resistances, meaning that every patient receives the best compressions possible.
- Freeing Up First Responders - By initiating automated CPR, the Defibtech Lifeline ARM allows first responders to address other critical needs instead of being limited to just performing CPR compressions.
- While the ARM administers CPR, first responders can manage wound care, administer defibrillation, provide rescue breaths, begin intubation, etc., to give victims the best care possible.
- Automated CPR eliminates chances of human error that can arise from fatigue, for example.
- Real-Time Protocol Selection - The Lifeline ARM lets responders choose between continuous compressions or compressions with breaths. Running compressions-with-breaths signals responders when to deliver breaths using an audible chirp and LED indicator.
- Removable Compression Module - unique to the Defibtech Lifeline ARM is a removable compression module that promotes fast deployment, better portability, and easier servicing.
- The compression module features a software-controlled motor and compression piston that delivers high-quality chest compression at a consistent depth and rate.
Surprisingly Simple To Use
- Device Set-Up - Setting up the Defibtech Lifeline ARM is easier than you think. Just remove the 3-piece design from the case, set the backboard beneath the patient, snap the frame's arms to the backboard, and then twist the motor on top of the frame into place.
- With the ARM set up, initiating CPR is even easier. Hit the power button, adjust the piston height to the patient's chest using UP/DOWN buttons, then select the CPR protocol (continuous compressions or compressions-with-breaths).
- Simple Maintenance - a service light indicator lets you know if any component requires maintenance.
- The battery is rechargeable and lasts for about three years.
- Scheduled preventative maintenance is only needed once every 18 months!
- Data Transfer - A USB port allows you to easily capture and review even data. The Defibtech Lifeline ARM also allows for software updates, so your unit can adapt to future resuscitation requirements.
Durable Construction, Portable Design
Built To Last - Both the frame and backboard of the Lifeline ARM are extremely durable, made to withstand frequent use, anywhere you need it. Tested to military standards for shock and vibration, you can trust the Lifeline ARM to get the job done time after time.
- Portable - During cardiac arrests, time is of the essence, which is why the Lifeline ARM was made with portability and fast deployment in mind. A canvas carry case keeps all the ARM's components organized and safely secured in foam inserts. And at just 15 lbs total, each piece is easy to maneuver, and the 3-piece construction allows you to set up and use the device in any location.
- The Defibtech Lifeline ARM is designed to provide uninterrupted CPR wherever you need it, whether on the ground, in an ambulance cot, in a moving vehicle, or intra-hospital.
Need a Quote? Request a Free Quote
Lifeline ARM Specs
Size: 23.5" x 20.75" x 9" (59.7 x 52.7 x 22.9 cm)
- Weight: 15.9 lbs (7.1kg)
- Continuous Compressions With Breathing - 30:2, 30 compressions with 3 second pause for ventilations)
- Compression Frequency: 10 ±1 compressions pre minute
- Compression Depth: 2.1 inches ±0.1 inches (5.3 cm ±0.3 cm) from start position (nominal patient)
- MPN: RCF-A1000EN
- Alternate PN: FME-32944
- Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz nominal
- Operating/Maintenance Temperature: 0 to 40 °C (32° to 104°F)
- Standby/Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Water Resistance: IEC 60529 class
- IP43 (Battery pack installed)
- Type: 18.5V, 5300 mAh, Lithium-ion Rechargeable, recyclable
- Charging Time: less than 3 hours
- Operation Time: 1 hour
- Use Life: about three years, or about 300 charge/discharge cycles)
- VIEW FULL SPEC SHEET
Want More Info?Contact Us!
Why One Beat?
One Beat has been trusted with supplying lifesaving rescue devices/equipment to both medical professionals and public access locations alike for over 20 years. We have long-lasting connections with some of the medical device industry's most well-known manufacturers. Our products are authentic and can always be trusted to get the job done.
Our team of experts is highly experienced in the rescue device field and can answer any questions you may have. For any additional information or inquiries feel free to reach out to us!