Included In Your HeartSine Gateway Purchase:
- 1 New HeartSine Gateway for Samaritan Pad AED
- 1 Carry Case Fitting Your HeartSine Samaritan Pad & Connected Gateway
- 4 CR123A Lithium Batteries
- 1 Device Removal Tool
- 1 User Manual
- FREE Shipping
Easily Monitor Your Fleet Of AEDs Remotely
HeartSine Gateway For Samaritan Pad AED
HeartSine Gateway enables AED (Automated External Defibrillator) program managers to readily manage a fleet of HeartSine AEDs across a single or multiple locations by providing remote readiness information about each AED. Sudden cardiac arrest can strike at any moment, the HeartSine Gateway gives you the confidence that all your AEDs are prepared to deliver a lifesaving shock at a moment's notice.
Simplify AED Maintenance
- Expiration Date Monitoring - the HeartSine Gateway keeps track of AED electrode pad and battery (PAD-PAK) expiration dates, alerting you ahead of time when a replacement is needed.
- Monitor All Your AEDs - easily monitor all the HeartSine AEDs in your fleet over Wi-Fi.
- Low Cost Of Ownership - the HeartSine Samaritan PAD line of AEDs were designed with affordability in mind, which is why these units have low starting prices, inexpensive accessories, and can be upgraded at a low cost. A new HeartSine AED purchased with the Gateway upgrade is still less expensive than most of the other competing new AEDs that offer all the same features.
- Backward Compatible - the HeartSine Gateway is compatible with the HeartSine 350P, 360P, and 450P. Any HeartSine AED produced in 2013 or later will easily integrate.
- W-Fi Connection - connected over 2.4GHz networks. MAC address label simplifies set-up.
- Self-Test Notifications - weekly AED self-tests ensure device readiness. Results are sent via W-Fi if any issues such as low battery are identified.
- The HeartSine Gateway is compatible with all HeartSine samaritan PAD models manufactured during or after 2013 (with serial number beginning with “13” or above).
- HeartSine 350P AED, HeartSine 360P AED, HeartSine 450P AED