Get $200 Off. Use Code AED200 At Checkout!
Included In Your Defibtech Lifeline AED Purchase:
- 1 New Defibtech Lifeline AED (8 Year Warranty)
- 1 Set of Adult Electrode Pads (2 Year Warranty)
- 1 Battery Pack (4 Year Warranty)
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick-Use Guide
- 1 FREE CPR+AED Fast Response Kit - Grey
- 1 FREE Medical Prescription/Authorization
- 1 FREE AED "Equipped Facility" Decal
- 1 FREE AED Inspection/Maintenance Tag
- FREE Shipping
The AED That Emphasizes Simplicity
Providing Rescue Help Wherever You Might Need It
Defibtech Lifeline AED
The Defibtech Lifeline AED is a tried and true automated external defibrillator that has been trusted everywhere from ambulances and airports, to schools, stores, and restaurants. Thanks to its simple yet durable and effective design, the Lifeline can get the job done where and when you need it.
Simple To Use +
Straightforward design with just two buttons and no lids or moving parts means less delay or confusion during a rescue.
One of the lowest starting prices for a new AED, the Lifeline is an affordable option that does not sacrifice on any lifesaving functionalities.
Defibtech products are trusted in top organizations like Delta Airlines, Pfizer, Marriott, Yale, and more!
- Two Buttons - this AED only has two buttons, a green button to turn on the unit and a red one to shock the patient if needed(semi-automatic unit). A simple design makes it easy for anyone to use this AED effectively.
- Guiding Voice Prompts - during the stressful moment's of a cardiac arrest, a calm voice guides the user through the rescue, clearly, and concisely stating each instruction, one step at a time.
- Brightly lit progress lights provide clear visual text guidance to reinforce voice instructions.
- Safe Shocks - utilizes biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. It is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms that has extensive clinical experience and success in thousands of defibrillators around the world.
- Safest and most effective when it comes to saving lives.
- Cost Effective - the Lifeline AED's starting price makes it one of the most accessible AEDs on the market today. It maintains one of the lowest starting prices for a new AED, making it a cost-effective safeguard for emergencies in any setting.
Built For Any Environment
Military Grade Inspections - manufactured to withstand dust and water ingress. Tested to military standards for shock and vibration; jet aircraft and helicopter tested.
- Portable - just 4.2 lbs and built with a compact, tough one piece construction. Rubberized surfaces ensure a good grip during emergency situations.
- Rubberized handle makes for easy transport and is spacious enough for anyone to use even with gloved hands.
Ready When You Are
- Active Status Indicator - actively illuminated status indicator shows unit readiness, to ensure that the unit is ready to perform anytime, every time.
- Long life battery - the Lifeline battery pack will last 5 years, can deliver 125 shocks, and work continuously for 8 hours.
- Trusted Quality - Defibtech is among the leaders in the AED industry, focused on producing quality lifesaving technology. With over 160,000 live units in the field, Defibtech is a proven and trusted brand in the rescue field.
Need a Quote? Request a Free AED Quote
Want More Info?Contact Us!
Defibtech Lifeline AED Promo
Defibtech Lifeline AED Accessories
Why One Beat?
One Beat has been trusted with supplying lifesaving rescue devices/equipment to both medical professionals and public access locations alike for over 20 years. We have long-lasting connections with some of the medical device industry’s most well-known manufacturers, all of our products are authentic and can be trusted to get the job done.
Our team of experts is highly experienced in the rescue device field, and can answer any questions you may have. For any additional information or inquiries feel free to reach out to us!