Included In Your AHP300 Transport Ventilator Purchase:
- 1 New Allied Healthcare AHP300
- Power Cord
- Oxygen (O2) Hose
- Instruction Manual
- Adult Circuit
- Free Shipping
The AHP300 Transport Ventilator
For emergency personnel looking for an affordable transport ventilator with a wide range of features and excellent patient care, the AHP300 is your perfect solution. This is an easy-to-use and very capable transport ventilator that can fit your budget.
Everyday transport to extreme evacuations. Invasive & non-invasive support. Infant to adult patients.
Long Battery Life +
7.5 hours of power on internal battery with auxiliary battery capability of up to 21 hours of power.
Quick Start +
Programmable presets allow trained caregivers to recall up to 5 saved ventilation protocols.
Superior Transport Ventilation
- Long Battery Life - 7.5 hours on internal battery provide caregivers plenty of flexibility. Auxiliary battery capability provides up to 21 hours of battery life.
- Oxygen Conservation Mode - responders can extend available oxygen through the use of low pressure sources (oxygen concentrator, liquid oxygen, etc.)
- Multi-Environment Capability - whether being used for everyday transport or evacuations in extreme environments, the AHP300 is built to perform wherever needed.
- The AHP300 supports both intra-hospital and inter-hospital transport.
- Low Cost Of Ownership - with a low upfront cost, simple maintenance schedule, and low cost replacement accessories, the Allied Healthcare AHP300 transport ventilator has a far lower cost of ownership that competing ventilators.
Quality Patient Care
- Quick Start Ventilation - programmable presets allow patients to receive faster ventilation, trained caregivers can rapidly recall up to 5 saved ventilation protocols.
- 3 additional programmable custom modes are available for quick recall.
- Versatile Capabilities - supports invasive and non-invasive ventilation for all patients 5kg and up.
- The AHP300 transport ventilator offers a variety of ventilation options including pressure control, volume control, SIMV/Assist Control spontaneous breathing, and stand-alone CPAP/BiLevel support.
- Alarms - device alerts let caregivers know if there are any issues such as malfunction alerts, low battery, airway pressure problems, and more.
Want More Info? Call 855-ONE-BEAT orContact Us!
Why One Beat?
One Beat has been trusted with supplying lifesaving rescue devices/equipment to both medical professionals and public access locations alike for over 20 years. We have long-lasting connections with some of the medical device industry’s most well-known manufacturers, all of our products are authentic and can be trusted to get the job done.
Our team of experts is highly experienced in the rescue device field, and can answer any questions you may have. For any additional information or inquiries feel free to reach out to us!