Included In Your LTV 1200 Ventilator Purchase:
- 1 New LTV 1200 Ventilator
- Ventilator Dust Cover
- Protective Boot
- Adult Circuit Without PEEP, 22mm, SPU, box of 10
- Hose, O2 15ft Oxygen Hose
- AC Adapter/Power Cord
- Transport Case
- Operator's Manual
- Optional: LTV SprintPack Power Management System
- Free Shipping
The Vyaire CareFusion LTV 1200 Ventilator
The Vyaire CareFusion LTV 1200 Ventilator's compact size, ease of use, and versatility meet the needs of every transport or stationary patient. Whether in-home, intra-hospital transport or emergency care settings, the lightweight, slim profil design with hot-swappable batteries provides the necessary tools to meet the demands of patients (at least 11 lb) on the move.
A fraction of the size of comparably equipped systems, this ventilator has a compact, deployable design supporting invasive and non-invasive applications.
Highly customizable settings to support patient success. Easy transition and operation allows patients to transfer from hospital to home.
SprintPack Lithium-Ion Power System provides longer battery power, and a higher numbers of full recharging cycles that extend the battery life for greater long term value.
High Quality Portable Ventilation
The Vyaire CareFusion LTV 1200 ventilator is designed to provide the best care for patients wherever they may require it.
- Hot-swappable, lightweight batteries can operate for 5 hrs (when 2 batteries are being used).
- AC and DC charging options; accepts 11 to 29 VDC input; mounts to ventilator stand.
- Can take any 12-volt power source and its internal battery allows it to be transferred from one power course to the next without interruption.
- Purchase comes with a protective boot, dust cover, hand strap, and transport case.
- Transport case includes 5 D-rings, detachable shoulder strap, hand strap, and bedrail mount.
- Oxygen resource management tool reduces oxygen consumption during scenarios when oxygen is scarce.
Prioritizing Patient Care
- Multiple Therapy Options - invasive and non-invasive modes of ventilation for patients as small as 11 lb (5 kg).
- Quick Patient Ventilation - choose infant, pediatric, or adult to quickly configure initial ventilation before optimizing settings for each patients needs.
- Configurable Systems - configurable with a wide range or accessories to meet the needs of demanding care environments.
- Enhanced patient comfort and care with flow trigger and internal PEEP compensation.
- Unique Spontaneous Breathing Trial - enhances effectiveness during weaning. Clinicians can optimize trial settings to each individual patient, ensuring the most favorable levels of support the weaning process.
More Ventilation Features
- Patented Turbine technology - eliminates the need for a high-pressure air source, allowing transport ventilation where you need it.
- Optimizable Trial Settings: by optimizing trial settings for each of your patients, you can ensure favorable levels of support throughout the weaning process.
- Intuitive interface features color-coded controls and alarms.
- Active controls and alarms are illuminated for easy identification of ventilation parameters.
- Settings can be easily refined using the touch-turn-touch interface on the LED display.
- Volume control, pressure control, pressure support, and spontaneous breath types.
- Combined with the spontaneous breathing trial function, the ultra-sensitive flow trigger facilitates weaning on the LTV 1200.
- Rapid Patient Setup - LTV 1200 automatically configures the initial ventilation settings for infant, pediatric, or adult patients.
Size: 3.25" (8.4 cm) H x 10.5" (27 cm) W x 13.5" (38 cm) D
Weight: 14.5 lb (6.5 kg)
Ventilation Modes: Control, Assist/Control, SIMV/CPAP, and NPPV
Breath Types: VC, PC, PS, and spontaneous
Inspiratory Time: 0.3-9.9 sec
Ventilator Input: 11-15 VDC
AC Adapter Input: 100-250 VAC
Carefusion was known by Pulmonetics and Viasys, these products were also known as Pulmonetics LTV 1200 and Viasys LTV 1200.
Want More Info? Call 855-ONE-BEAT orContact Us!
Why One Beat?
One Beat has been trusted with supplying lifesaving rescue devices/equipment to both medical professionals and public access locations alike for over 20 years. We have long-lasting connections with some of the medical device industry’s most well-known manufacturers, all of our products are authentic and can be trusted to get the job done.
Our team of experts is highly experienced in the rescue device field, and can answer any questions you may have. For any additional information or inquiries feel free to reach out to us!