Vyaire CareFusion LTV 1200 Ventilator's compact size, ease of use, and versatility meet the needs of every transport or stationary patient.
The Carefusion LTV® Series 1200 ventilator supports infant, pediatric and adult patients in ICU, ER and patient transport with invasive or noninvasive ventilation pre-sets. These settings can be easily refined using the touch-turn-touch interface on the LED display. The LTV 1200 ventilator also provides a wide range of ventilation therapies to meet demanding patient needs, including volume control, pressure control, pressure support and spontaneous breath types. Combined with the spontaneous breathing trial function, the ultra-sensitive flow trigger facilitates weaning on the LTV 1200.
Vyaire CareFusion LTV 1200 Ventilator Highlights:
- Compact, reliable transport ventilator.
- Rapid patient setup. LTV 1200 automatically configures the initial ventilation settings for Infant, Pediatric or Adult patients.
- Intuitive interface features color-coded controls and alarms. Active controls and alarms are illuminated for easy identification of ventilation parameters.
- Multiple Therapy Options Invasive and Non-Invasive modes of ventilation for patients as small as 5kg.
- Patented Turbine technology in the LTV 1200 transport ventilator eliminates the need for a high-pressure air source, allowing transport ventilation where and when you need it.
- Spontaneous Breathing Trial utilizes Rapid Shallow Breathing Index (RSBI) criteria to assess a patient's ability to be weaned off mechanical ventilation with customized individual patient settings ensure optimal levels of support throughout the weaning process.
- Oxygen resource management reduces oxygen consumption as necessary, extending the sometimes scarce resource of oxygen during transport or emergency situations. It may be turned off when oxygen resources return to full supply.
- Carefusion LTV 1200 System, Ventilator Dust Cover, Protective Boot, AC Adapter / Power Cord, Operator's Manual
- Hose, O2 15ft Oxygen Hose
- Transport Case for LTV Series Ventilators and Sprint Pack, includes 5 D-rings, detachable shoulder strap, hand strap, and bedrail mount
- Adult Circuit without PEEP, 22mm, SPU, box of 10
Optional Vyaire CareFusion Systems LTV SprintPack Power Management System also available.
Carefusion was known by Pulmonetics and Viasys, these products were also known as Pulmonetics LTV 1200 and Viasys LTV 1200.