Venni VI-1200V 12.1" Multi-Parameter Veterinary Monitor - Printer Included!
Total protection from electrosurgical interference. Minimum ECG waveform and HR distortions during electrosurgical cutting and ablation. Ultra short recovery time after defibrillation. Designed with emergency and operating room medical responders in mind.
- Dual mode respiration measurement:
- The new and unique T-RESP mode allows respiration to be measured directly via a nasal tube. Especially helpful in the case when respiration is hard to measure via the common ECG cables for some small animals.
- The common RESP mode provides derivation of respiratory signals from multi-lead ECGs.
- 12.1 inch superior resolution color TFT LCD with maximum 8-waveform display.
- Support multi-language operating interface: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and etc.
- User friendly operating interface with feature rich popup menus, dialogue boxes and rotary mouse.
- Modern ergonomic design. Fully digital monitoring with highly integrated technology.
- Accurate SpO measurement in low perfusion situation.
- Fast, accurate blood pressure reading reduces the common problems of motion in NIBP measurement.
- Capable to store up to 360 hours of data records.
- Drug concentration calculation, ST-segment detection, pace-maker analysis and arrhythmia analysis.
- Able to simultaneously display OxyCRG diagram and multi-lead ECG waveforms.
- Audio and visual comprehensive alarm with configurable settings.
- Monitor both small and large animals with accessories specifically designed for a variety of patient sizes.
- Energy efficient design with stand-by mode. Choose power from either the extended life build-in rechargeable battery or wall power for ultimate flexibility.
- Build-in WAN technology provides the ability to network with central monitoring system for remote monitoring and diagnosis.
- Printer Inluded
- Optional printing function for data, waveforms, trend tables and trend graphs.
- Optional Codetection function