ZOLL X Series
The ZOLL X Series combines all the capabilities of a full-featured cardiac monitor/defibrillator with a level of portability you won't find anywhere else. The lightweight construction, long battery life, and tough exterior make the ZOLL X a perfect tool for both EMS and hospital settings.
Zoll X Series - Biphasic, 12 Lead, AED, Pacing, SPo2, NiBP, ETCo2, Temp, Bluetooth. Units include appropriate patient accessories by configuration and are patient ready.
- Recertified ZOLL X Series Cardiac Monitor/Defibrillator
- ECG Trunk Cable
- ECG Precordial Leads
- Therapy Cable
- SpO2 Sensor
- NIBP Cuff/Hose
- Set of Stat Padz
- ECG Electrodes (5/pkg)
- New Battery
- Carry Case
- User Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
- More Compact Than The Competition - the ZOLL X series weighs in at just 11.7 lbs, almost half the weight of comparable devices. Measuring just 8.9in x 10.4in x 7.9in, the ZOLL X is also much smaller than any other defibrillators on the market. Because medics carry more these days, the ZOLL X is smaller and lighter, allowing first responders to deliver lifesaving care wherever it's needed.
- SurePower System - lithium-ion SurePower II battery delivers 6 hours of continuous run time, giving even the busiest EMS operations plenty of power to work with.
- See The Whole Picture - despite being a smaller device, the ZOLL X has a large 6.5" display with plenty of configurable viewing options. A bright screen shows you up to four waveforms simultaneously. It also lets you see all 12 ECG leads, or a static and dynamic 12-lead "split screen" view.
- Military Grade Durability - the ZOLL X is compact enough to be taken everywhere and tough enough to be taken anywhere. Driven by requirements from air transports and field military operations, the ZOLL X has unparalleled durability. IP55 rated and thoroughly drop-tested, you can be confident your ZOLL X will stand up to the daily on-the-call punishment.
- Neonate Capabilities - the ZOLL X Series is the only cardiac monitor/defibrillator with neonatal capabilities.
Better CPR = Better Outcomes
- See-Thru CPR Technology - filters out compression activity from the ECG signals during CPR. This means more continuous CPR and less pre-shock pauses, increasing patient survival odds.
- Real CPR Help - guides compressions to the optimal guideline-compliant range. When performing continuous CPR, even the most experienced first responders can become fatigued and start straying away from the ideal compression ranges. The ZOLL X is there to make sure each patient is receiving high-quality CPR throughout the rescue process.
- CPR Dashboard - shows a real-time window displaying some of the key metrics (like compression depth, rate, etc.) gives users and teams a live look at the quality of the CPR being given.
Advanced Monitoring Capabilities
- Improving Trace Quality - the STEMI View lets medics see trace quality simultaneously in all leads. Record a 12-lead ECG knowing that it'll be clean the first time and ready for transmission without delay.
Monitor Serial ECG Changes - provide less stable patients with even greater monitoring. The Split Screen View can show the real-time waveform next to the one that was previously acquired. This lets medics keep track of any substantial ST changes.
- Intelligent Detection - at 94% sensitivity of detection of early STEMI, the 12-lead algorithm is unmatched by other popular monitors.
- Advanced Charting - the ZOLL X utilizes electronic charting, the built-in memory captures the complete patient record - 24 hours of event (ECG and vital signs) or trend data, and up to 1,000 time-stamped events.
- Additional Features Included - capnography, pulse oximetry, three invasive pressures, two temperatures channels, non-invasive blood pressure, 12-lead capabilities.