Included In Your Powerheart G3 AED Purchase:
- 1 Recertified Fully Automatic Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 AED (2 Year Warranty)
- 1 New Set of Adult Electrode Pads (2 Year Shelf Life)
- 1 New Long-Life Lithium Battery (4 Year Warranty)
- Optional Carry Case
- 1 FREE Medical Prescription/Authorization
- 1 FREE AED "Equipped Facility" Decal
- 1 FREE AED Inspection/Maintenance Tag
- FREE Shipping
Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 AED
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 AED has a proven track record, having been used in countless real-life rescue scenarios. You can be confident your Powerheart G3 will be ready to deliver a shock when needed, thanks to its powerful battery and advanced self-testing software.
- Powerheart G3 AEDs come RescueReady - they perform self-tests every day in order to ensure that they will function as designed during the moments that count.
- Self-tests check the battery, electrodes, internal circuity, software, as well as hardware, so you know your AED is ready.
- The high-voltage electronics are partially charged every week and fully charged every month.
Ease Of Use
- Clear voice prompts will users through the entire rescue process, meaning you don't have to be a trained professional to save a life.
- The G3 analyzes heart rhythms, so a shock is only delivered when needed.
- A fully-automatic model delivers the shock automatically, so the rescuer does not have to press a shock button.
- Text screen helps deliver important information amidst stressful or chaotic moments and environments.
- The Powerheart G3 determines each patient's electrical impedance (or resistance level to shock) and customizes the energy level to deliver accordingly. If more than one shock is needed, the STAR biphasic software escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate higher level. This means patients who do not respond to lower-level shocks are safely given higher-level shocks to restore their heart's normal rhythm.
Powerheart G3 Specs
Weight: 6.6 lb (3.1 kg)
Size: 3.3" x 12.4" x 10.6" (8cm x 31cm x 27cm)
Fully Automatic Alternate PN: FMP-38731
Semi-Automatic Alternate PN: REFURB-CS G3 S/A, REFURB-CS G3 F/A, FME-38734, ASMR-G3SA
WHY SHOP RECERTIFIED?
Shopping recertified AEDs is a great way for individuals, organizations, and businesses on a budget to get access to an AED. Recertified AEDs are often times around half the price of a new unit but still perform the same. Many recertified units have never been used but were traded for a newer model. This, in part with our in-house bio-med team's thorough inspections, gives you the confidence that your AED will be ready to perform. All our recertified units are inspected and tested to be ready for use right out of the box. Buying a recertified AED is also the more environmentally friendly option since each AED manufactured costs a certain amount of resources and energy.
About One Beat
One Beat has been trusted with supplying lifesaving rescue devices/equipment to both medical professionals and public access locations alike for over 20 years. We have long-lasting connections with some of the medical device industry's most well-known manufacturers. All of our products are authentic and can be trusted to get the job done.
Our team of experts is highly experienced in the rescue device field and can answer any questions you may have. For any additional information or inquiries, feel free to reach out to us!