Basic Life Support (CPR For Healthcare Providers)
The BLS Instructor-led course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both prehospital and in-facility environments, with a focus on High-Quality CPR and team dynamics.
You'll learn a variety of cardiovascular life support skills like CPR, defibrillation, ventilation, and addressing airway obstruction. Our team of first responders bring their on-the-job experiences into the classroom for a more engaging and informative training session.
- Certification: American Heart Association Certification.
- Valid 2 Years
- Recertifications: Accepted
- Course Location: Miramar CPR Training Center or West Palm Beach Training Center
Who Is This Course For? This course is intended for emergency healthcare providers like:
* PRICE INCLUDES NEW 2021 AHA BLS GUIDELINES *
* THIS CLASS IS SUBJECT TO CANCEL IF THERE ARE LESS THAN 5 PEOPLE REGISTERED *