- CardioCare 2000 Main Unit
- 10 Lead ECG Patient Cable
- Alligator Clips
- Medi-Graph Paper
- Hospital Grade Power Cord
- Operation Manual
- Diagnostics Guide Book
- Quick Reference Guide
- 3 Year Warranty Card
- FREE Download of BMS-Plus Software from Bionet website
The Bionet CardioCare 2000 is a workhorse electrocardiogram machine perfect for any medical setting.
- Simultaneous 12-Channel Resting ECG – The CardioCare 2000 acquires 10 full seconds of ECG data simultaneously from 10 leads to produce an accurate 12 channel printout with analysis.
- ECG Interpretation Program – Over 80 kinds of interpretation results based on the advanced Minnesota Code are provided to aid your diagnosis. The interpretation algorithms are expanded with regular software updates.
- A4 Full-Size Paper – The Bionet CardioCare 2000 ECG will produce full size A4 printouts in 1,3,6 and 12 channel formats. Full size print-outs improve readability and make it easier for filing in the patient chart. A convenient Copy button lets you generate ECG copies in any of the available formats.
- Low Maintenance Cost – The Bionet 2000 uses normal fax paper which costs roughly 25% the cost of ECG paper. It even generates its own grid.
- Reporting – Direct faxing from the CardioCare 2000 offers much clearer ECG reports at the receiving end. Using an external modem connected to the CardioCare 2000, the user can easily transmit the ECG report to a remote location.
Product Specs11.65" x 12.03" x 3.64"