First Aid Training
Training Facility Location: 3151 Executive Way, Miramar, FL 33025
- First Aid Training Session
- Hands-On Skills Assessment
- American Red Cross Certificate Of Completion
- Free Automatic ARC Certificate Expiration Reminders
Our Basic First Aid course is designed to help non-medical professionals respond to a wide range of emergency events. It’s a great course for anyone looking to improve their safety skills. It also satisfies regulatory first aid training requirements; your completion card is valid for 2 years. This course will give you the knowledge and confidence to act fast during critical health emergencies.
Who Is This Course For?
- Security Personnel
- Daycare Workers
- Anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency
CertificationAmerican Red Cross Certificate
LocationMiramar Training Facility
Class Duration2 Hours