- New Philips HeartStart Onsite AED Unit
- 8 Year Manufacturer Warranty On AED Unit
- 1 Pair of Adult Smart PADs With 2 Year Shelf Life
- 1 Battery - 4 Year Warranty
- User Manual
- Quick User Guide
- FREE Philips Onsite Slim Carrying Case
- FREE Premium AED+CPR Responder Pack
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker
- FREE Shipping
Designed to be as easy to use, anyone can deploy this AED – even those without any previous training.
- Ready When You Need It – The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED comes rescue ready right out of the box with its electrodes pre-attached and no preparation needed.
- Speed Matters – Deliver shock treatment after CPR, typically within 8 seconds. Faster treatment is the key to better outcomes.
- Easier Maintenance – The OnSite’s “i” button will tell you exactly what maintenance is required if issues are detected during daily self-tests.
The OnSite is trusted worldwide across many industries thanks to its versatility.
- Self-Tests – The OnSite performs a variety of daily self-tests, checking the functionality of its electrodes, battery, internal circuitry, and more so you can be sure your AED is always prepared. A blinking green Ready light on the device lets you know that your AED has passed all of its self-tests. If the device detects something is wrong, the green light will turn off and the AED will beep.
- Portable – Being one of the lightest AEDs on the market at only 3.3lbs, the Philips OnSite is perfect for fast access at a moment’s notice.
- Convenient For Training – The Philips OnSite is one of the only devices available that can double as an AED trainer. By simply inserting an OnSite training electrode cartridge, your device can be used as a non-shocking training unit. Those looking to use this feature should always keep a spare battery in order to avoid draining their device’s battery during training sessions.
- Trusted Everywhere – From emergency services and schools to airports and cruise ships, the OnSite combines portability, ease of use, and dependability making it one the industry’s best-selling AEDs.
The Philips HeartStart OnSite is a well-rounded rescue device.
- CPR Coaching – Get CPR coaching during a rescue by simply pushing the “i” button. The device will deliver clear, calm instructions guiding you through the rescue process. These voice prompts can help an untrained individual become a hero, but they are also useful for trained individuals as well. During such a high stress event even those CPR+AED certified can be affected by the pressure. The OnSite AED will provide CPR coaching on compressions, helping users reach the optimal rate of compressions using a metronome. Having a calm guide to remind you how to execute each step can be the difference between success and tragedy.
- Faster is Better – This unit delivers a shock in a little as 8 seconds, making it one of the fastest shock deliveries. Faster treatment and high-quality CPR are pivotal when rescuing a sudden cardiac arrest victim.
- A Safe Shock – The Philips OnSite features SMART Biphasic Therapy. This provides the patient with the high-quality shock their heart needs to return to a normal rhythm and decreasing potential damage and risks.
- No Prescription Needed – The OnSite is the only AED available that does not require a prescription, making it accessible to everyone.