- Recertified LIFEPAK 1000 AED
- 3 Year AED Warranty
- 1 Set of Adult Electrode PADs (2 Year Shelf Life)
- 1 Non-Rechargeable Battery Pack (5 Year Warranty)
- User Manual
- FREE AED Carry Case
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker
- FREE UPS Shipping
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000 provides mobile lifesaving technology you can count on.
- cprMAX – Proprietary technology gives you the flexibility to choose CPR settings that best accommodate your patient and CPR protocol requirements. Pre-shock options allow you to adjust the CPR interval prior to the first shock. That makes the LIFEPAK 1000 the only AED that minimizes pre-shock pauses by allowing providers to continue compressions while the AED charges.
- Escalating Energy – The LIFEPAK 1000 can deliver a full range of energy from 150 to 360 Joules if initial shocks at lower doses are not working, offering rescuers versatility when it matters most. Manual defibrillation option also available.
- ALS Hand-Off – The LIFEPAK 1000 provides easy, highly-compatible transition to ALS care teams. The shock counter gives next level care teams insight into the treatment provided so far. The electrodes used for the LIFEPAK 1000 are identical to those used on the LIFEPAK ALS monitors used by EMS teams. A 3-lead ECG function is also optional.
- Easy-To-Use – Clear, loud voice prompts paired with on-screen graphics give excellent guidance throughout the defibrillation and CPR process. The LIFEPAK 1000 also provides directions for length of hands-on time for each CPR period based on system protocol.
- Display Options – A large LCD screen shows helpful graphics and can be upgraded to show ECG readings. The built-in graphic display shows each step of the resuscitation process for easier rescue guidance. An optional ECG feature allows experienced rescuers to view 3-lead ECG readings.
- Rugged Construction – This AED has been rigorously drop-tested and comes with a protective case and bumpers. Its IP55 rating is prepared to withstand any day-to-day impacts in the field including the continuous vibrations that occur while riding along in vehicles.