- New Vyaire CareFusion LTV 1200 Ventilator Ventilator Dust Cover Protective Boot
- 10 Adult Circuits without PEEP 22mm SPU
- Hose O2 15 ft Oxygen Hose
- AC Adapter/Power Cord
- Operator's Manual
- FREE Shipping
- Compact – a fraction of the size of comparably equipped systems, this ventilator has a compact, deployable design supporting invasive and non-invasive applications.
- SprintPack Lithium-Ion Power System – provides longer battery power and a higher number of full recharging cycles that extend the battery life for greater long-term value.
- Adaptable Power Options – hot-swappable, lightweight batteries can operate for 5 hrs (when 2 batteries are being used). AC and DC charging options. Accepts 11 to 29 VDC input. Mounts to ventilator stand and can take any 12-volt power source, and its internal battery allows it to be transferred from one power course to the next without interruption.
- Oxygen Resource Management – reduces oxygen consumption during scenarios when oxygen is scarce.
- Advanced Therapy – the LTV 1200 provides multiple therapy options, including both invasive and non-invasive modes of ventilation for patients as small as 11 lb (5 kg).
- Treat Every Patient – choose infant, pediatric, or adult to quickly configure initial ventilation before optimizing settings for each patient’s needs. LTV 1200 automatically configures the initial ventilation settings for infant, pediatric, or adult patients.
- Versatile Treatment – configurable settings with a wide range of accessories to meet the needs of demanding care environments.
- Unique Spontaneous Breathing Trial – enhances effectiveness during weaning. Clinicians can optimize trial settings for each individual patient, ensuring the most favorable levels of support during the weaning process. By optimizing trial settings for each of your patients, you can ensure favorable levels of support throughout the weaning process.
- Patented Turbine Technology – eliminates the need for a high-pressure air source, allowing transport ventilation where you need it.
- Sensitive Flow Trigger – combined with the spontaneous breathing trial function, the ultra-sensitive flow trigger facilitates weaning on the LTV 1200.
Dimensions3.25" x 10.5" x 13.5"
Weight 14.5 lb