- New ZOLL AED 3 Defibrillator
- 8 Year Warranty On AED Unit
- 1 Set of CPR Uni-PADz (5 Year Shelf Life)
- 1 Lithium Battery (5 Year Life)
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- FREE AED Storage Cabinet
- FREE AED Wall Sign
- FREE CPR+AED Fast Response Kit
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag
- FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker
- FREE SHIPPING
The perfect public access AED makes lifesaving action accessible for anyone.
- Live CPR Gauge – A full-color bar gauge displays real-time feedback on CPR compression depth, showing you the proper depth for each compression. A CPR cycle countdown timer, shock count, and total elapsed time allow rescuers to keep track of helpful information throughout the rescue process.
- 3″ Touch-Screen Full-Color Display – Each step of the rescue process is illustrated in clear full-color images. That means rescuers are told exactly what to do, with or without formal CPR training.
- Real-Time CPR Help – In addition to rescue images displayed on the LCD, the ZOLL AED 3 tells you verbally to “push harder” or encourages you (“good compressions”) to guide you to the optimal CPR compression rate and depth.
- Pediatric Rescue Button – Save precious time in rescue situations involving kids by instantly changing the shock and CPR protocols to Pediatric Mode. Plus, the CPR-Uni PADz electrodes work on both adult and pediatric patients so there’s no need for a separate set of pediatric PADs.
- 8 Seconds To Shock – The ability to deliver faster treatment and continuous CPR means better chances of survival for the victim.
- Accessibility – With a simple exterior, easy-to-use interface, and comprehensive rescue guidance, anyone can use the ZOLL AED 3 to perform critical life-saving CPR.
The ZOLL AED 3 is the easiest defibrillator to own, operate, and maintain.
- Convenient Accessories – Most AEDs require maintenance on batteries and PADs every two years. In the ZOLL AED 3, both the battery and electrode PADs only need to be replaced every 5 years.
- Smart Battery – Never worry that your AED won’t work when it’s needed. The battery level is shown on the LCD screen so you can easily keep track of your device’s power.
- Touch Screen Display – Access information or enable configurations quickly and easily using the ZOLL AED 3’s touch screen display.
- Rugged Design – With an IP rating of 55, your ZOLL AED 3 is protected from water, dust, and dirt – and can withstand up to a 1 meter drop.
- Mobile – A built-in carry-handle makes for easier emergency transport when your device is needed.
- Cabinet Package – Our FREE cabinet package comes with everything your facility needs to be AED Ready.