The Ambu White Sensor Electrode has a highly conductive solid gel. The gel is highly conductive and had great adhesiveness, ensuring good signal quality. It is ideal for short-term ECG monitoring applications. It has a flexible foam backing material that ensures patient comfort. The sensor is mad of Ag/Ag Chloride. Ambu's electrodes are made of the highest quality materials, to exacting standards for increased performance and reliability. All of Ambu's electrodes are made to comply with industry standards to ensure that their electrodes will perform under all monitoring conditions.
- Highly Conductive Solid Gel
- The gel is highly conductive and had great adhesiveness, ensuring good signal quality.
- Ideal for Short-Term ECG Monitoring Applications
- Flexible Foam Backing Material Ensures Patient Comfort
- Materials: Foam Backing, AG/AgCL Sensor