Lifeline ECG AED: The AED with rhythm. Meet the AED that's taking easy-to-use to a whole new level. The Lifeline VIEW family of defibrillators are the first and only AEDs with video in full-motion color. The Lifeline ECG offers professional responders the ability to view step-by-step instructional videos, or ECG information. Additionally the Lifeline ECG can be used in a non-diagnostic ECG monitoring mode, to allow for rhythm and heart rate monitoring using standard ECG electrodes.
- Brand New Defibtech Lifeline ECG AED (8 Year Warranty)
- Battery Pack, Includes 9v Lithium Battery, (5 Year Warranty)
- Adult Electrode Pads (2 Year Warranty)
- User Manual
- Quick-Use Card
- Physician's Prescription (Required by FDA)
- Video Display: They say a picture is worth a thousand words; now multiply that with the power of video. The Lifeline ECG has a large, full-color interactive display that gives step-by-step instructions for performing CPR, rescue breathing and external defibrillation.
- ECG Display: The Lifeline ECG allows the professional user to view the ECG while in AED mode.
- Monitoring Mode: The professional user can use an optional 3-lead monitoring adapter for enhanced ECG monitoring.
- Showing How to Save Lives and Giving You the Confidence to Do it: Saving lives, while rewarding, can be stressful. Even if you are trained, in an emergency situation, will you remember what to do and how to do it? The Lifeline ECG, in AED mode, has videos that show you how to perform a specific part of a rescue, or can display the ECG.
- A Personal Coach at Your Side: While you are in the middle of the rescue, you may not remember how many compressions to provide and the timing between each one. The Lifeline ECG has a built-in metronome that counts out the beat so you know what to do and when to do it.
- Real-Time Protocol Selection: Enables you to switch rescue protocols without skipping a beat, giving you the comfort and confidence to deliver emergency care your way.
- Is Your Device Ready for Rescue? The One Touch Status Screen Lets You Know: When sudden cardiac arrest strikes, there is no time to lose. You need to be sure that your AED is ready for rescue. Most other AEDs only signal when there's a problem. The Lifeline ECG's one touch status screen gives you everything you need to know that the unit is up to date and in working order without turning it on.
- Ruggedness and Durability: The ECG's ruggedness is measured by a specific set of criteria. It is one tough little unit, coming out on top in some of the most demanding environmental tests.
- Award-Winning Ergonomic Design: Compact, portable and lightweight at under three pounds the Lifeline ECG represents the newest generation in a family of defibrillators that have won a number of industry awards for design and innovation.
- Easy to Maintain: One of the major problems with most AEDs is maintenance. Not with the Lifeline ECG. The status screen gives you up to the minute information on maintenance if it's required. In addition, built-in video help gives you easy, step-by-step guidance on maintenance that supplements the user manual. Proactive reporting monitors the status of the device and its components.
- Easy to Upgrade: As protocols change over time, your unit can be upgraded in the field through a USB cable or a data card.
- Easy to Record and Transfer Data: Data from the unit can be recorded or retrieved from the device using a card or USB cable.
- Safe and Effective Life-Saving Technology: The Lifeline ECG uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms which has extensive clinical experience and success in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Evaluation in hundreds of publications has demonstrated this technology to be the safest and most effective when it comes to saving lives.
- Corporate Focus and Commitment -- The Defibtech Tradition of Excellence Continues: With more than 160,000 units in the field, Defibtech has drawn accolades for its commitment to save lives by producing the best AEDs medical technology can offer. Defibtech is an industry leader with sound technology and sound finances that constantly drive research and innovation to the next level of excellence.