Included In Your Laryngoscope Purchase:
- 1 Reusable Dilon CoPilot Video Laryngoscope Display
- 1 Display Case
- 1 Video Handle
- 1 Power Supply
- Instructions For Use
- 1 IV Pole Clamp
- 1 Rigid Stylet
- 1 Year Warranty
- FREE Shipping
Dilon CoPilot Video Laryngoscope+® Starter Kit (1003)
The Dilon CoPilot Video Laryngoscope+ maximizes your likelihood of first-pass success, while reducing risks of patient trauma.
Designed to solve the number one problem clinicians experience during intubation: being able to see the vocal cords but not able to direct the ETT through the vocal cords. The Dilon CoPilot's Bougie Port helps deliver a standard bougie directly to where the camera is looking. This allows you to then thread your ETT over the bougie in the standard fashion.
Get It Right The First Time
- The patented Bougie Port increases first attempt success rates for intubations by helping you "get around the corner."
- The angulated blades respect the natural curve of the oropharynx, meaning less manipulation of the patient's airway anatomy.
The Bougie Port
- For those times when you have a good view of the vocal cords but just can't get the tube to go around the corner, the Bougie Port can help you. The CoPilot Bougie Port is designed to make video intubation faster and easier by guiding the ETT straight to the glottis. It may seem like an extra step but once you have some practice with it, you will find it to be very quick method to intubate. You don't have to use the Bougie Port if you don't want to, you can also use the rigid reusable stylet included in your purchase.
- The Dilon CoPilot is a video laryngoscope that can be used for ALL tracheal intubations. Its performance allows it to increase first time success rates and the cost of its disposable blades are equivalent to the cost of reprocessing a standard blade. The CoPilot's disposable blades are the least expensive of any video laryngoscope on the market.
- Versatility: whether using this device in the emergency field or a healthcare facility, the Dilon CoPilot can always get the job done. The device is compact and comes with a carry case, fitting multiple disposable blades, meaning you can take it anywhere needed. The CoPilot also comes with an IV mount so you can easily see the screen at eye level during
- Choose your way of intubation, stylet or bougie.
- Battery life: Lithium Polymer battery provides 2 hours of continuous use on a single charge, emergency response teams can trust this device will be ready when needed. The CoPilot can also be used while on the power supply.
Designed With Safety In Mind
- Individually wrapped disposable sheaths eliminate the chances of cross contamination between uses. A release button allows users to remove the disposable sheath into a trash bin without having to physically touching the blade itself after use.
- The CoPilot is designed so that only the disposable sheath comes into contact with the patient. High level cleaning of the device is therefore not required in between uses.
- Less force is needed thanks to the blades shape and design, so there is a lower risk of patient trauma.
Want More Info?Contact Us!
See The CoPilot VL In Action!
CoPilot VL being used on a patient with a known difficult airway:
Why One Beat?
One Beat has been trusted with supplying lifesaving rescue devices/equipment to both medical professionals and public access locations alike for over 20 years. We have long-lasting connections with some of the medical device industry’s most well-known manufacturers, all of our products are authentic and can be trusted to get the job done.
Our team of experts is highly experienced in the rescue device field and can answer any questions you may have. For any additional information or inquiries feel free to reach out to us!