Operating rooms, labor and delivery units, dialysis, ICU and NICU benefit from the convenient countertop DC400L fluid warmer. The patient-friendly design allows you to put these aesthetically pleasing units right where they are needed, allowing nurses and aides to maximize their time. The lighting inside the warmers softens the patient’s room, placing more emphasis on comfort and care.
Keep your patients safe with Enthermics Designer Series fluid warmers. Ensure each bag is safely warmed to recommended temperatures through the WarmSafe™ zone heating system. WarmRight® technology provides the right temperature for the right product to meet healthcare guidelines for IV and irrigation fluids.
- WarmSafe Zone Heating: Heat is evenly balanced throughout the chamber to provide safe fluid warming.
- Glass Door: Energy-efficient coated glass door reflects heat back into the cavity.
- Convenient: The hands-free, push button door is designed to make loading easier when carrying an armful of fluids.
- Service: Our worldwide support team is dedicated to providing quality equipment. We walk with you every step of the way to maximize your return on investment.
- Capacity: 20 1-liter bottles or 28 1-liter bags
- Size: 21.9 in (55.6 cm) H; 24 in (61 cm) W; 27.1 in (68.8 cm) D
- Stackable: Stack up to three DC400 fluid or blanket warmers.
- Mobile: Optional casters or mobile cart (more info)
Replaces the EC390L
Blanket Warmer Specs