HeadHugger Disposable Head Immobilizer
The Ferno HeadHugger Disposable Head Immobilizer provides low-cost head immobilization for services that have difficulty retrieving equipment. Constructed of specially-treated, heavy-grade, water-resistant corrugated material, the HeadHugger features independent support panels that fold around the patient’s head and are held in place with hook-and-loop fasteners. Radiolucent and provides minimal interference with MRI or CT procedures.
- Constructed of specially-treated, heavy-grade, waterresistant corrugated material
- Base plate secures to the board with adhesive tabs.
- Independent support panels fold around the patient's head and are held in place with hook-and loop fasteners.
- Adhesive tape secures the patient's head to the HeadHugger.
- Radiolucent and does not interfere with CT scanners or MRIs
- Ideal for services that have difficulty retrieving equipment or for use in mass casualty accidents.
- Easy access to patient’s condition and monitoring blood loss or fluid drainage
- Dual head supports can be molded to fit the contour of each patient.