What's In The Package?
Included In Your Laryngoscope Purchase:
- 1 Reusable King Vision Display
- 1 Display Case
- 4 Channeled size-3 18mm aBlades
- 2 Standard size-3 (non-channeled) 13mm aBlades
- 3 AAA Batteries
- 1 Year Warranty
- FREE Shipping
Ambu KING VISION aBLADE VIDEO LARYGNOSCOPE
The Ambu King Vision aBlade Video Laryngoscope gives you a clear, real-time view of your patient’s airway, helping maximize first time intubation success and minimize time-to-intubate for both difficult and routine intubations.
A lightweight, easy to use, cost-effective laryngoscope, the King Vision gives you maximum control. Limiting lifting of the soft tissue and reducing impact on patient’s teeth. The King Vision aBlade is durable, portable, and affordable solution for pre-hospital airway management. This battery-operated device kit has a reusable LED video display and can use a channeled or standard disposable blade for guided or standard intubations.
Designed With Simplicity In Mind
- Two-piece design easy to use, simply slide the reusable monitor into the disposable blades and the device is ready to go.
- Switching blades is fast and easy, the device is operational in seconds
- A single button on the back of the display turns on the OLED screen.
- Unlike other laryngoscopes there is very little learning curve needed when initially using this device.
- A mini-USB port allows for video to be ported out to an external display or digital recorder
- Device runs on just 3 AAA batteries.
Performance For Real World Professionals
- Compact design makes maneuvering this device easy in order to accommodate difficult intubations.
- LED screen offer high quality, clear visuals both indoors and outdoors.
- Full color TFT LCD display is anti-reflective, offering minimal glare even in the brightest locations.
- 160-degree panoramic field allows for clear image viewing.
- Every blade features anti-fog treatment, meaning you get an excellent view in all conditions.
- Screen is durable, maintaining performance through cleaning, wear and tear, and repeated use.
- Continuous use time of about 80 minutes.
- Self-contained and water-resistant design can withstand the blood/secretions of many uses.
Prioritizing Patient Care:
- Maximizes first time intubation success rates, while minimizing time-to-intubation.
- The King Vision aBlade is specifically designed to reduce lifting of soft tissue and impact on teeth.
- Individually packaged single-use aBlades eliminate concerns of cross-contamination.
Ambu King Vision aBlade Is Suitable For:
- Routine Intubation
- Difficult Intubation
- Tube Check Airway Visualization
- Training Of Intubation Skills
Want More Info?Contact Us!
Why One Beat?
One Beat has been trusted with supplying lifesaving rescue devices/equipment to both medical professionals and public access locations alike for over 20 years. We have long-lasting connections with some of the medical device industry’s most well-known manufacturers, all of our products are authentic and can be trusted to get the job done.
Our team of experts is highly experienced in the rescue device field and can answer any questions you may have. For any additional information or inquiries feel free to reach out to us!