Included In Your Laerdal Suction Unit Purchase:
- 1 New Laerdal V-Vac Manual Suction Unit
- 1 Handle
- 2 Replacement Cartridges
- Short Suction Catheter w/ Adapter Tip
- Double Male Connector
- Directions For Use
- FREE SHIPPING
Laerdal V-VAC Manual Suction Unit
The Laerdal V-Vac Manual Suction Unit is the perfect backup suction unit for emergency healthcare providers. It's simple to use and always reliable. he V-Vac works the moment you squeeze, only requiring one-hand operation.
Ideal for First Responder emergency kits and as back-up suction for hospitals, clinics, and emergency responders.
The V-Vac weight just 0.7 lbs and is small enough to easily fit in EMS bags or first aid kits.
A simple squeeze provides suction range between 170-380 mmHg and 70 LPM
Patient Safe +
V-VAC Suction tip is made to prevent tube occlusions and avoid soft tissue damage.
Always Ready For Use
The V-VAC Manual Suction Unit is lightweight, weighing less than 0.6 lbs (0.3 kg) and easily portable. It is small enough to fit in EMS Bags, or first aid kits, and it ready to go when you are. As soon as you squeeze it, the Manual Suction Unit provides a powerful suction range between 170-380 mmHg and 70 liters per minute (LPM)
- All-in-one system adjusts for high and low vacuum suctioning
- Catheter connection allows for versatile use
Patient & Personnel Conscious
The V-VAC's suction tip has been made to prevent tube occlusions (no clog suction tip) and is made of extra soft plastic to avoid soft tissue damage. The disposable one-piece cartridge eliminates the need to clean contaminated parts, and the adjustable handle is easy to clean, so that it is ready the next time you need it.
- Disposable, one-piece cartridge eliminates the need for cleaning contaminated parts
- Reusable handle is easy to clean for repeated use
CE Marked - this product is in compliance with the essential requirements of Council Directive 93/42 EEC as amended by Council Directive 2007/47/EC.
- Vacuum Range: 170-380 mmHg (23-51 kPa)
- Peak Flow Rate: 70 liters/minute
- Cartridge Capacity: 425 ml canister
- Weight: 0.644lbs (0.292 kg)
- Size: 13" x 2.5" x 4.8" (34.3 x 6.4 x 12.2 cm)
- Does not contain latex
- MPN: 985000
Want More Info?Contact Us!
- Reusable Handle
- Thoroughly clean handle after each use by scrubbing in warm soapy water
- Rinse and dry
- Single use disposable cartridge (canister)
- All parts except the handle is designed for single use only
Why One Beat?
One Beat has been trusted with supplying lifesaving rescue devices/equipment to both medical professionals and public access locations alike for over 20 years. We have long-lasting connections with some of the medical device industry’s most well-known manufacturers, all of our products are authentic and can be trusted to get the job done.
Our team of experts is highly experienced in the rescue device field, and can answer any questions you may have. For any additional information or inquiries feel free to reach out to us!