Included In Your Laerdal Suction Unit Purchase:
- 1 New Laerdal Suction Unit
- AC and DC Power Cords
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
- Directions Of Use
- Disposable Bemis Canister With Patient Tubing
- Vacuum Tubing
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- FREE SHIPPING
Laerdal Suction Unit With Bemis Canister
When it comes to emergency suction units, the Laerdal Suction Unit (LSU) is the gold standard. The LSU has the industry’s first device diagnostics feature, a ‘no tools’ replaceable battery, and an integrated vacuum regulator. Its exterior is rugged, built to withstand the bumps, hits, and splashes that can occur during routine emergency use. Dependable performance, a safety-first design, and ease of use make the Leardal Suction Unit the perfect suction unit for any emergency vehicle, hospital, or EMS team
Test button for easy diagnostic checks on critical system functions.
Vacuum of 500 + mmHg and a flow rate of >25 LPM.
10 year average product lifetime and 5 year limited warranty.
Better Patient Care
- Color coded suction indicator shows you that your vacuum strength is appropriate according to the patient you are treating.
- Vacuum range: 80 – 500+ mmHg (11 – 67 kPa)
- Leardal Suction Unit can reach a vacuum of 500 + mmHg and has a flow rate of >25 LPM, exceeding international standards.
- 57 db(A) or less at 500+ mmHg - extremely quiet when operated at the low vacuum levels, perfect for hospital settings
- Device can test for occlusions, vacuum build-up efficacy, maximum achievable level, air leakage, and battery charge status ensuring the best treatment for each patient.
- Full range of tracheal and oropharyngeal vacuum levels
- Laerdal Suction Unit meets all regulatory demands and is trusted by healthcare professionals in all corners of the world.
Designed For Rescuers
The Laerdal suction unit is lightweight, portable, and easy to operate, even while wearing gloves. Its exterior is rugged enough to stand up to bumps, splashes, and more, giving you the confidence that your unit will perform wherever you take it.
- Simple one button device diagnostic checks critical system functions so you can be sure your unit is prepared for a rescue.
- One-hand grip design for easy transport and maneuvering.
- LED display for use day or night.
- Battery operation time (free air flow) at 500+ mmHg is 45 min.
- 12 DC power-cord for vehicle connection
- ‘Rib cage’ design protects canister during transport and use.
Simple Use, Simple Ownership
- No tools required battery replacement, built-in charger, and multiple power options make keeping your device ready at all times as simple as possible.
- User friendly illustrations on the exterior of the Laerdal Suction Unit, demonstrating proper tubing placement
- Single knob controls both vacuum and unit power
- Replacement/assembly of canisters and tubing is simple and quick thanks to the open construction of the Leardal Suction Unit.
- Choose between reusable and disposable canister systems.
- Bemis high efficiency filter kit
- Bemis HEPA rated bacterial filter with filter efficiency of 99.97% down to 0.3 μm
- Serres filter filters aerosols down to 0.4 μm
- Leardal Suction Unit reusable aerosol filter filters aerosols down to 0.3 μm
- 10 year average lifetime makes your investment go farther
- Operating/Charging Temperature 0° C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)
- Recommended Charging Temperature 15° C to 25 °C (59 °F to 77 °F)
- Long term Storage Temperature 0° C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)
- 24 hour Storage Temperature -30° C to 70 °C (-22 °F to 158 °F)
- Minimum suction 80 mmHg (110 BAR)
- Maximum suction 550 mmHg (733 BAR)
- MPN: 78002001
- VIEW PRODUCT BROCHURE
Want More Info?Contact Us!
Why One Beat?
One Beat has been trusted with supplying lifesaving rescue devices/equipment to both medical professionals and public access locations alike for over 20 years. We have long-lasting connections with some of the medical device industry’s most well-known manufacturers, all of our products are authentic and can be trusted to get the job done.
Our team of experts is highly experienced in the rescue device field, and can answer any questions you may have. For any additional information or inquiries feel free to reach out to us!