Get $250 Off. Use Code JAN250 At Checkout.
What's In The Package?
Included In Your AED Purchase:
- 1 New Philips HeartStart Onsite AED Home Unit (M5068A-C01)
- 8 Year Manufacturer Warranty On AED Unit
- 1 Pre-Installed Battery (4 Year Warranty)
- 1 Pre-Installed Electrode Pad (2 Year Shelf Life)
- User Manual
- Training DVD
- 1 FREE Philips Onsite AED Carrying Case
- 1 FREE Quick Reference Guide
- 1 FREE Maintenance Booklet
- FREE UPS SHIPPING
Lead The Way To Save A Life
Ready To Act. Ready To Go.
Philips HeartStart OnSite
The Philips OnSite has become one of the most trusted AEDs on the market over the years. The red Philips OnSite case can be found in AED cabinets across the country. The OnSite’s versatility, affordability, lifesaving features, and user-friendly design are some of the main reasons why it has become a leader in the AED industry.
Staying Rescue Ready
Self-Tests: the OnSite performs a variety of self-tests every single day, checking the functionality of its electrodes, battery, internal circuitry, and more, giving you the confidence that your device is ready to perform its lifesaving duties.
- A blinking green Ready light on the device lets you know that your AED has passed all of its self-tests. If the device detects something is wrong the green light will turn off and the AED will begin beeping.
- Easier Maintenance: when the OnSite has detected an issue and begins beeping, all you have to do is press the “i” button in front of AED unit and it will tell you what kind of maintenance it needs. This removes any guesswork or confusion that can commonly arise when an AED chirps.
- The OnSite is trusted across many different industries thanks to its versatility; from emergency services, and schools, to airports and cruise ships, the OnSite combines portability, ease of use, and dependability making it one the industry’s best-selling AED.
- Portable: being one of the lightest AEDs on the market at only 3.3lbs, the Philips OnSite can be used nearly anywhere, perfect for fast access at a moment’s notice.
- Training: the Philips OnSite is one of the only devices available that can double as an AED trainer. By simply inserting an OnSite training electrode cartridge, your device can be used as a non-shocking training-unit. Those looking to use this feature should always keep a spare battery in order to avoid draining their device’s battery during training sessions.
A Well-Rounded Rescue Device
CPR COACHING: get CPR coaching during a rescue by simply pushing the “i” button. The device will deliver clear, calm instructions guiding you through the rescue process. These voice prompts can help an untrained individual become a hero, but they are also very useful for trained individuals as well. During such a high stress event even those CPR+AED certified can be affected by the pressure. Having a calm guide to remind them how to execute each step can be the difference between success and tragedy.
- The OnSite AED will provide CPR coaching on compressions, helping users reach the optimal rate of compressions using a metronome.
- The Faster The Better: delivering a shock in a little as 8 seconds after CPR, one of the quickest AEDs in terms of shock delivery. This also helps shorten the pause in CPR. Faster treatment and high-quality CPR are pivotal when it comes to rescuing a sudden cardiac arrest victim.
- A Safe Shock: the Philips OnSite features SMART Biphasic Therapy, which means the OnSite will deliver a low-energy, highly-effective shock that is gentle to the patient’s heart. This means the patient is getting the high quality shock their heart needs to return to normal rhythm and decreases potential damage or risks to the heart.
- Pricing: a new AED can be a large budgetary commitment for most individuals and organizations, the Philips OnSite has made accessibility a priority even in its pricing. It maintains one of the lowest prices for a new AED on the market today without sacrificing any features.
- No Prescription: The OnSite is the only AED available that does not require a prescription, making it accessible to everyone.
FREE Shipping On All AED Orders | Need a Quote? Request a Free AED Quote