Included In Your PuraShield 500 HEPA Air Purifier:
- 1 PuraShield 500 Antimicrobial HEPA Air Purifier
- 1 Filter Cartridge
- Owner's Manual
- 2 Year Warranty
PuraShield 500 HEPA Air Purifier
The PuraShield 500 is a compact air purifier perfect for safely improving air circulation in indoor spaces such as classrooms, offices, lobbies, waiting rooms, restaurants, and more. This air purifier removes airborne viruses, bacteria, mold, pollen, odors, and more from the air you breathe.The CDC recommends using a "high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) fan/filtration system to help enhance air cleaning" and improve building ventilation.
Kills 99.9% of target viruses and bacteria* perfect for any indoor spaces under 1,000 sq ft
PuraFil filters are trusted in sites as critical the Sistine Chapel & NASA Laboratories
Low price filter only needs to be replaced annually to semi-annually depending on use.
PuraShield 500 HEPA Air Purifier Features:
• Removes 99.99% of Aerosols Carrying Viruses*
• Quickly and effectively removes many aerosols carrying harmful viruses and bacteria
• Uses a disposable 4-layer filter
• Equipped with a filter layer protected by PuraWard® technology†
• Includes 22 lbs of Purafil’s patented§ molecular filtration media
• HEPA filtration for harmful particulate matter
• Also removes toxic and damaging gaseous pollutants
• Compact and mobile design
*Laboratory testing demonstrated 99.99% reduction of aerosols carrying MS2. Copies of the full test reports are available upon request.
† Filter protected by an EPA-registered antimicrobial additive. §Patent number US 9,370,763 B2
How Does This Air Purifier Work?
Four-Stage Filtration System:
- Prefilter - captures dust, pollen, and other large particulate matter
- Molecular filter - patented molecular filtration media removes aerosols carrying viruses from the air, safely oxidizing the molecules, while removing toxic and harmful gases
- PuraWard Filter - the PuraWard filter protects against many viruses, bacteria, and mold using copper and silver ions.
- HEPA Final Filter - utilizing antimicrobial copper and silver ions captures 99.97% of allergens and other particulates as small as 0.3 microns
Why Use A PuraShield Air Purifier?
Modern HVAC systems in public buildings, businesses, and homes do not properly clean air, they tend to recycle air around without actually brining in new air or cleaning the air effectively. The CDC recognizes that the best way to combat airborne viruses and bacteria is with better indoor air circulation which is why they recommend utilizing portable HEPA filtration systems to enhance air cleaning and ventilation.
- The PuraShield 500 can achieve 2 air changes per hour in a given space.
- This unit does to rely on activated carbon or UV light as a means for air filtration.
- Activated carbon does not last very long and in dark humid areas it can produce bacteria
- UV light filters require extended contact time to truly reduce bacteria. This filtration method also creates ozone, which is known to potentially cause chest pain, coughing, etc.
- The PuraShield 500 is not a replacement for an HVAC system but when working in tandem, high quality air circulation, filtration, and cleaning can be achieved.
- PuraShield is proudly made in the USA
- Unlike many other products that have been rushed to market as a result of the pandemic, Purafil has been a trusted brand in the filtration industry for over 50 years. Even being used in Sistine Chapel and NASA laboratories. Purafil filters are made in the USA and FDA approved.
PuraWard, is an anti-bacterial and anti-viral material that can be used in the manufacturing of filters and face masks. PuraWard already has a proven track record of fighting infectious diseases similar to the Coronavirus. Testing by third party labs showed that Puraward’s fabric displayed a viral reduction of 99.58% for the SARS virus and a 99.91% viral reduction of the H1N1 virus.
The PuraShield 500 HEPA Air Purifier can provide clean air quality in a multitude of indoor spaces:
- Schools and Classrooms
- Office Buildings
- Medical Facilities
- Any spaces under 1,000 sqft
Want More Info?Contact Us!
Why One Beat?
One Beat has been trusted with supplying lifesaving rescue devices/equipment to both medical professionals and public access locations alike for over 20 years. We have long-lasting connections with some of the medical device industry’s most well-known manufacturers, all of our products are authentic and can be trusted to get the job done. One Beat has provided communities and businesses with PPE throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and has now partnered with PuraFil to help make high quality air filtration more accessible to the public.
Our team of experts is highly experienced in the medical equipment field, and can answer any questions you may have. For any additional information or inquiries feel free to reach out to us!