Included In Your S-SCORT III Portable Suction Unit Purchase:
- 1 New S-SCORT III Portable Suction Unit
- Dual Mode Charger
- DC Power Cord
- 2m Patient Tubing
- Hi-D Suction Yip
- Quickstart Guide
- FREE SHIPPING
SSCOR - S-CORT III Portable Suction Unit
The S-SCORT III has been a trusted suction device among Fire & EMS services since 1991. While it has evolved and improved over time, the S-CORT III has always remained durable, reliable, and economical, making it an industry favorite suction device.
Commonly used by Fire & EMS services, this unit is built with a foam core that protects the motor and internal components.
This unit delivers >30 LPM clinical airflow with >525mmHg vacuuming power, with battery power lasting 30-45min.
The S-SCORT III has a low total cost of ownership thanks to its low starting price and minimal maintenance costs.
Rugged & Ready To Go
Built to meet the physical demands of the most active EMS services, the S-SCORT III is a portable suction machine that gets the job done where you need it.
- Made with a light weight rigid foam core package protecting integrity of the motor and internal components.
- The outer red cover is a strong vinyl covered nylon that is sturdy, tough, and easily wiped down after service.
- To see a demonstration of the S-SCORT III's durability check out this quick video
- Weighing just 7 lbs and measuring 8"H x 7"W x 11"L, the S-SCORT III is made for professionals on-the-go.
The S-SCORT III delivers >30 MPL clinical airflow and vacuum is regulated by a two position regulator allowing the operator to choose between full power (>525 mmHg) and reduced power (120mmHg +/- 15%) for endotracheal and pediatric suction procedures.
- >30 lpm clinical airflow, > 525 mmHg vacuum.
- Battery runs for 30-45 minutes when fully charged.
- Performance: >30 LPM clinical airflow, >525mmHg vacuum
- Dimensions: 8"H x 7"W x 11"L (20.3 cmH x 17.8 cmW x 27.9 cmL)
- Weight: 7 lbs (3.18 Kgs.)
- Power Source: Internal Battery or DC power cord connected to vehicle
- Battery Run Time: 30-45 minutes when fully charged
- Charger: 115v ac to 12v DC dual mode charger
- Chassis: Durable closed cell foam and vinyl wipe down fabric
- Regulator: Two position
- MPN: 74000
Want More Info?Contact Us!
Why One Beat?
One Beat has been trusted with supplying lifesaving rescue devices/equipment to both medical professionals and public access locations alike for over 20 years. We have long-lasting connections with some of the medical device industry’s most well-known manufacturers, all of our products are authentic and can be trusted to get the job done.
Our team of experts is highly experienced in the rescue device field, and can answer any questions you may have. For any additional information or inquiries feel free to reach out to us!