Stryker Evacuation Chair - 6254
Does your emergency evacuation plan take everyone into account? A flight of stairs can be a major obstacle to safety for many people. The Stryker Evacuation Chair is designed to help you transport disabled or injured individuals up or down stairs during emergency scenarios. Using the Stair-TREAD system, a single operator can take a passenger down a flight of stairs with ease. Manufactured by the leading emergency care experts, Stryker, this EVAC chair is built to last, backed by a 15 year warranty.
The EVAC chair is quick to deploy & set-up, the back of the seat features a quick instructional guide to help simplify execution
Stair-TREAD system allows for a single operator to take a person up tp 200 lbs down a flight of stairs
The EVAC chair comes with 3 standard patient straps to secure their chest, lap, and ankles. It also features dual wheel locks
Quality Passenger Care
- Easily transport disabled or injured patients weighing up to 500 lbs (247 kg).
- A single operator can transport a passenger weighing up to 200 lbs down a flight of stairs
- Two operators can transport a passenger weighing up to 500 lbs up a flight of stairs
- 3 standard patient straps for chest, lap, and ankles
- Positive action locking mechanism and dual wheel locks mean more secure passenger transports
- Contoured seats for improved patient comfort
- Larger rear wheels with sealed bearings make for smoother transports and better mobility even in tight spaces
- Restraints with Fastex buckles lock the patients down securely during transport
- Head support straps help patients with compromised head control
- Stair-TREAD system allows users to easily, quickly, and safely roll passengers down sets of stairs
- The extendable upper control handle allows for upright operator posture and unobstructed line of sight
- The EVAC chair folds into a conveniently compact size for easier, space-saving storage
- Power washable for easy cleaning
- Comply with fire safety requirements & emergency response guidelines
Height: 45 in (114 cm)
Width: 20.5 in (52 cm)
Depth: 28 in (71 cm)
Folded Depth: 11 in (28 cm)
Weight: 34 lb (15.5 kg)
Max. Weight Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg)
Warranty: 15 year manufacturer warranty
One Beat has been trusted with supplying lifesaving rescue devices/equipment to both medical professionals and public access locations alike for over 20 years. We have long-lasting connections with some of the medical device industry’s most well-known manufacturers, all of our products are authentic and can be trusted to get the job done.
Our team of experts is highly experienced in the rescue device field, and can answer any questions you may have. For any additional information or inquiries feel free to reach out to us!