Get $300 Off With Code Z300 At Checkout!
Included In Your ZOLL AED 3 Purchase:
- 1 New ZOLL AED 3
- 8 Year Warranty
- 1 CPR Uni-Padz (5 Year Shelf Life)
- 1 Non-Rechargeable Lithium Smart Battery (5 Year Shelf Life)
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Reference Guide
- 1 FREE AED Wall Cabinet & Sign
1 FREE Medical Prescription/Authorization
1 FREE CPR+AED Fast Response Kit - Grey
- 1 FREE AED "Equipped Facility" Decal
- 1 FREE AED Inspection/Maintenance Tag
- FREE Shipping
Superior Support In A Rescue
THE MOST INNOVATIVE AED AVAILABLE
ZOLL AED 3
The ZOLL AED 3 is the industry's newest AED, offering revolutionary technology aiming to help increase survival rates of sudden cardiac arrest. Made with public access at the forefront, the ZOLL AED 3 is ready to guide anyone in saving a life through its high definition audio and visual rescue coaching. ZOLL’s proprietary Real CPR Help® technology helps guide rescuers in performing high-quality CPR, in accordance with the most recent guidelines for depth and rate of compression
A 3" touch screen full-color display easily shows anyone how to execute high quality CPR by showing live target compression depth.
Order comes with a FREE AED wall cabinet and AED wall sign for your facility to visibly and securely store your ZOLL AED 3.
Electrodes and smart battery both have a 5 year shelf-life and Wi-Fi connection lets you remotely monitor your unit's readiness.
Innovating The AED Industry
With Real Rescue Help You Can See
- A Color Bar Gauge - displays real time feedback on CPR compression depth. Showing you the exact depth you should be aiming for on each compression given.
- The ZOLL AED 3 provides live feedback explicitly telling rescuers "good compressions" when in the optimal compression range.
- 3" Touch-screen full-color display - each step of the rescue process is illustrated in clear full-color images, showing rescuers exactly what they need to do.
- CPR cycle countdown timer, shock count, and total elapsed time allow rescuers to keep track of helpful information throughout the rescue process.
And Plenty Of Lifesaving Features
- 8 seconds from CPR to shock - faster treatment and continuous CPR means better chances of survival.
Pediatric rescue button - quickly and easily changes the shock settings in order to accommodate a pediatric patient.
- Electrodes don't have to be switched out depending on whether the victim is an adult or pediatric patient, saving precious time during an emergency scenario.
Effortless Emergency Response
- Simple exterior and un-intimidating design allow anyone to use the ZOLL AED 3 without any previous training.
- The device features just 3 buttons, a power button, a shock button, and a pediatric rescue button.
- A bright green exterior and bolded AED branding on the front of the device make spotting this unit easy during an emergency.
- A built-in carry handle makes transporting this device during an emergency even easier.
Easiest AED To Own
- Self Tests - default automatic weekly self-tests with configurable daily self-tests on battery, electrodes, internal circuitry, etc.
- Full-energy tests are conducted monthly.
- Convenient Consumables - both battery and electrodes last 5 years each. CPR-Uni Padz are adult and pediatric safe, making this AED the easiest to maintain.
- Battery power level status is shown on the LCD screen and also transmits over WI-FI to your AED program management.
- WI-FI connectivity allows you to monitor your devices remotely, ensuring that they are always rescue ready
- Rugged Design - IP rating of 55 and 1 meter drop test.
- Size: 5.0in x 9.3in x 9.7in (12.7cm x 23.6cm x 24.7cm)
- Weight: 5.5lbs (2.5kg)
- Drop Test: 1 meter (3.28 ft)
- Display Screen: high resolution LCD with capacitive touch panel
- Screen Size: 2.12in x 3.74in (5.39cm x 9.5cm)
- Waveform: ZOLL Rectilinear Biphasic
- MPN: 8511-001101-01
- VIEW PRODUCT BROCHURE
- *Due to manufacturing and shipping limitations caused by COVID, the Fully Automatic configuration may require extended lead times.
ZOLL AED 3 Demo
ZOLL AED 3 Accessories
Why One Beat?
One Beat has been trusted with supplying lifesaving rescue devices/equipment to both medical professionals and public access locations alike for over 20 years. We have long-lasting connections with some of the medical device industry’s most well-known manufacturers, all of our products are authentic and can be trusted to get the job done.
Our team of experts is highly experienced in the rescue device field, and can answer any questions you may have. For any additional information or inquiries feel free to reach out to us!