What's In The Package?
Included In Your AED Purchase:
- 1 Recertified ZOLL AED Plus AED Unit
- 2 Year Warranty On AED Unit
- 1 Set of adult ZOLL Stat Padz II
- 1 Set of 10 Duracell Lithium Batteries
- 1 FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- 1 FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker
- FREE UPS SHIPPING
Superior Support In A Rescue
No AED or Manufacturer Can Offer You More.
ZOLL AED Plus - The Best Support For Rescuers
During a sudden cardiac arrest emergency, CPR and a defibrillator shock can be the difference between life and death. Your AED will analyze the patient’s heart to determine if a shock is needed, but high-quality CPR will always be needed. The ZOLL AED Plus goes beyond just being a defibrillator, aiming to help rescuers perform the best CPR possible in order to give victim’s the best chance at survival.
High-Quality CPR At The Forefront
- Real CPR Help: audio, visual, and text displays guide users through the entire rescue process. By delivering the steps in clear, understandable voice prompts, even untrained individuals can be coached to execute high-quality lifesaving CPR.
Real Time Feedback: the ZOLL AED Plus uses its CPR-D Padz to give real-time feedback based on the CPR being delivered, evaluating depth and rate of compressions. It is programmed to guide users using the CPR standards recommended by the American Heart Association.
- The CPR-D Padz show you exactly where to place your hands during compressions;
- If you are pushing too slow the device will prompt you to push faster;
- An audible metronome will also guide you to the right rate;
- The device will show the depth of each compression, telling you to push down harder if needed;
- Every set of CPR-D Padz comes with a CPR-D accessory kit featuring: a CPR barrier mask, scissors, gloves, a prep razor, and wet wipes. Ensuring you can quickly perform safe, effective CPR.
Show And Tell: in addition to the audio prompts, the ZOLL AED Plus also comes decorated with visual prompts on the device itself, walking you through the rescue process. Easy to understand graphics show the 7 crucial steps needed when responding to a sudden cardiac arrest emergency.
- These easy-to-follow graphics help break down the barrier to entry for individuals who many not understand the device’s configured language.
READY WHEN YOU ARE
Long Lasting Accessories: while many other AED pads must be replaced every 2-4 years, the ZOLL CPR-D Padz have a 5 years shelf-life. The ZOLL AED plus batteries also last for 5 years, meaning your AED stays ready for longer. Less maintenance also means more savings over time.
- ZOLL AED Plus uses Duracell Type 123 Lithium Batteries which are much easier to replace than the proprietary batteries used by most other AED brands.
- One-Piece Electrodes: CPR-D Padz are designed to be as simple to deploy as possible. A one-piece construction makes accurately placing the pads much easier and quicker during such a high stress, time-sensitive event.
Self-Tests: the ZOLL AED Plus performs self-tests, monitoring its pads, batteries, and internal circuitry making sure it is always ready.
- Your unit tells you its status with an indicator and an alarm. When ready the indicator will show a green X, when not ready a red X will appear and an alarm will be audible.
More Than A Defibrillator:
The intelligent real-time CPR coaching, easy-to-follow visuals, and innovative CPR-D padz can help guide any bystander to save a life at a moment’s notice. The ZOLL AED Plus provides much more than just a shock to sudden cardiac arrest victims, which is why it is an ideal rescue device for any public space. To find out why the ZOLL AED Plus is more than just a defibrillator read the story of Ed Boiling, who’s life was saved thanks to heroic bystanders and a ZOLL AED Plus.
Changing Pads & Batteries On ZOLL AED Plus
FREE Shipping On All AED Orders | Need a Quote? Request a Free AED Quote
Why Shop Recertified?
Shopping recertified AEDs is a great way for individuals, organizations, and businesses on a budget to get access to an AED. Recertified AEDs are often times around half the price of a new unit but still perform the same. Many recertified units have never even been used but were traded in for a newer model. This in part with our in-house bio-med team's thorough inspections give you the confidence that your AED will be ready to perform. All our recertified units are inspected and tested to be ready for use right out of the box. Buying a recertified AED is also the more environmentally friendly option since each AED manufactured costs a certain amount of resources and energy.
About ONE BEAT MEDICAL
MPN S/A: 8000-004000-01 , REFURB-Z AED Plus S/A
MPN F/A: 8000-004007-01 , REFURB-Z AED Plus F/A
Alternate PN: FMP-987