American Red Cross Virtual CPR/AED Training
- Individual CPR/AED Training Session
- Hands-On Skills Assessment
- 1 x American Red Cross Certification Of Completion
- Lightweight, Inflatable Adult Manikin
- Simulated AED Trainer
- Free Automatic CPR Certificate Expiration Reminders
Complete your American Red Cross CPR/AED Certification from the comfort of your own home or office. This course allows you to conveniently train at your own location while still being able to practice hands-on skills and receive direct feedback from American Red Cross-certified CPR instructors. By purchasing this course, you'll receive access to access to a virtual American Red Cross CPR training course on the date of your choice. You'll also receive a hands-on training skills kit. During the virtual certification, students will join a web conference with their CPR instructor to demonstrate their hands-on skills.
*Once virtual training is initiated there will be no refund; sold individually.
- Skills Learned – identify/address various emergency scenarios, perform CPR, deploy an Automated External Defibrillator, and administer first aid.
- Who Is This Class For? – this class is ideal for anyone who wants to be emergency-ready but is also convenient solution for job positions that have CPR certification prerequisites such as those in medicine, fitness, education, & more. This is a perfect option for organizations that want to get their workforce CPR certified efficiently.
How It Works:
- Single-use training kits are sent to the student
- Students conduct skills practice and testing via web conference using American Red Cross virtual skills guidance
- Students are issued a two-year American Red Cross CPR certification
CertificationAmerican Red Cross Certificate
Class Duration3 Hours