- New Tuttnauer Dental Sterilizer - Valueklave 1730
- 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- 3 Trays
- Chamber Brite Sample
- Power Cord
- User Manual
- Free Instant Shipping
An easy and economical autoclave sterilizer your dental practice can rely on.
- Fast and Efficient – From a hot start (Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time), a full cycle takes just 11 minutes – plus this unit features automatic shut off at the end of both sterilization cycles.
- Easily Accessible Drain Valve – This unit’s drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Control Panel – Three clearly labeled control dials make this sterilizer easy and straightforward to use. Simply hit the power switch and use the dials to set the timer, temperature, and function. Light indicators on the control panel let you know when the unit is on, heating, and drying.
- Compact – One of the most compact sterilizers available on the market today, this autoclave sterilizer fulfills your sterilization needs and fits neatly in your office or lab.
- Lasting Construction – This sterilizer is designed to be strong and reliable with an electro-polished, stainless steel chamber and door.
Small, Sterile, Safe
- Automatic Shut-Off – At the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles the unit will automatically shut down, so you don’t have to worry about waiting around until the cycles finish.
- Safe and Secure – The double safety locking device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized. The electropolished chamber and door are constructed to have a long shelf life.
- No Overheating – Dual safety thermostats help prevent the unit from overheating. If ever there isn’t enough water in the chamber, an overheat cutoff prevents the heating elements from burning out.
- Trust in Tuttnauer – Tuttnauer products have been trusted in dental offices, hospitals, universities, clinics, and labs all over the world for over 90 years.
Dimensions17.9" x 17.4" x 12"
Chamber Volume2 Gallon
Chamber Dimensions7" x 13"