- New LIFEPAK CR2 AED Unit
- 8 Year Manufacturer Warranty On AED Unit
- Adult/Child Electrode Pads
- 1 Long Life Lithium Battery
- Quick Setup Card
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Carry Handle or Semi-Rigid Carry Case
- FREE Premium AED+CPR Responder Pack
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker
- FREE UPS Shipping
Advanced features and connectivity keep the Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 AED rescue-ready and improves victims’ chances of survival.
- Electrode Pads – Can be used on both adult and pediatric patients. Peel directly off the base for rapid access and placement.
- CprINSIGHT Analysis Technology – Enables the defibrillator to analyze the patient’s heart rhythm while CPR is being performed.
- Metronome and CPR Coaching – Sets an effective pace and audibly guides users.
- ClearVoice™ Technology – Detects background noise and adjusts tones and
voice prompts to ensure they can be heard clearly in noisy environments.
- Highest Available Escalating Energy – Up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
- Bilingual – Two pre-set languages when using the device.
- Child Mode – Child mode delivers lower energy levels appropriate for young children without having to change electrodes.
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ – IP55 rating for challenging environments.
- LIFELINKcentral – With a Wi-Fi-connected CR2, owners can easily manage a fleet of devices knowing that each of their units is ready to save a life at a moment’s notice and get automatic notifications on anything potentially affecting your device’s readiness.
- LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager – Using the LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager app allows users to remotely monitor all their devices and automatically receive notifications if anything affects the devices’ functionality. That means all your devices will stay ready to save a life at any moment. The app allows you to locate your devices on a map, making it easy to find the nearest AEDs. You can also send event data to emergency responders, hospital, and caregivers as well as deliver information to emergency responders before they arrive on the scene, informing them about any shocks already delivered, the patient’s ECG readings, and more.