- New Tuttnauer 3870EAP Autoclave Sterilizer
- 3 Shelf Stand (30" x 36" x 34")
- 2 Trays
- 2 Year Warranty - Parts & Labor
- Warranty Card
- Chamber Brite Sample
- Power Cord
- Operator's Manual
- $250 Flat Rate Shipping
The Tuttnauer 3870EAP Automatic Large Capacity Autoclave provides your institution with high-quality, high-capacity sterilization.
- One-Touch Activation – At the touch of a button, the 3780EAP fills, sterilizes, exhausts, and dries your medical instruments.
- Customizable – Rapid cycles optimize the availability of ready-to-use sterile instruments. Choose from three preset sterilization programs or customize your own program to meet your needs.
- Water Detector – This unit comes with a built-in water detector that automatically shuts off the cycle if not enough water is available.
- Bright Easy-To-Read Panel – Panel includes sections for program selection, a detailed digital display, programmable keys, and intuitive system indicators.
- Internal Printer – Receive comprehensive documentation of the date, time, temperature, and pressure during your sterilization program, plus receive system messages and alerts.
- Easily Accessible Drain Valve – The 3870EAP’s drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Superior Monitoring – Unit offers interdependent monitoring of temperature and pressure. If a cycle is interrupted, the 3870EAP will alert you using audio and visual cues.
- Optimized Cleaning Program – The 3870EAP includes pre-loaded cycles for unwrapped instruments, wrapped packs, glassware, and additional drying cycles.
- Standard Unwrapping Cycle – Hot Start: 23 min, Cold Start 32 min. Cycles are approximate and may vary depending on instrument loads.
The 3870EAP is equipped with safety measures and locking features for optimal sterilization performance.
- Closed Door Sterilization – The Tuttnauer 3870EAP Autoclave Sterilizer’s closed door, active drying system maintains sterility and ensures efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- Air Pump – A high-efficiency air pump circulates HEPA filtered air in the chamber during drying cycles. Air is filtered through a 0.2µm HEPA filter.
- Additional Features – The 3870EAP’s low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber. This unit also constantly monitors temperature and pressure for optimal sterilization.
- Trust in Tuttnauer – Tuttnauer products have been trusted in hospitals, universities, clinics, and labs all over the world for over 90 years.
Dimension34.5" x 26" x 20.6"
Chamber Volume22 Gallon
Chamber Dimensions15" x 30"