Allied Healthcare AHP300 Transport Ventilator
- New Allied Healthcare AHP300
- Hospital-Grade Power Cord
- Oxygen (O2) Hose
- Instruction Manual
- Adult Circuit
- FREE Shipping
Efficient ventilation on the move. Specially designed for first responders in mobile rescue situations. The Allied Healthcare AHP300 Transport Ventilator is the perfect solution for emergency personnel looking for an affordable mobile ventilator with a wide range of features. The AHP300 is an electrically controlled portable ventilator designed to provide emergency respiratory support by means of a face mask or tube inserted into the patient's airway. Featuring both invasive and non-invasive support for infant (5 kg and up) to adult patients and a flexible array of ventilation options, the AHP 300 is an easy-to-use and capable transport ventilator that fits your budget.
The Allied Healthcare AHP300 Ventilator offers superior transport ventilation for First Responders and EMS personnel.
- Long Battery Life – 7.5 hours on internal battery provide caregivers plenty of flexibility. Auxiliary battery capability provides up to 21 hours of battery life.
- Oxygen Conservation Mode – Responders can extend available oxygen through the use of low pressure sources (oxygen concentrator, liquid oxygen, etc.)
- Multi-Environment Capability – Whether it’s being used for everyday transport or evacuations in extreme environments, the AHP300 is built to perform wherever needed.
The AHP300 supports both intra-hospital and inter-hospital transport.
- Economical – With a low upfront cost, simple maintenance schedule, and low cost replacement accessories, the Allied Healthcare AHP300 transport ventilator has a far lower cost of ownership that competing ventilators.
- Quick Start Ventilation – Programmable presets allow patients to receive faster ventilation. Trained caregivers can rapidly recall up to 5 saved ventilation protocols.
3 additional programmable custom modes are available for quick recall.
- Versatile Capabilities – Supports invasive and non-invasive ventilation for all patients 5kg and up. The AHP300 transport ventilator offers a variety of ventilation options including pressure control, volume control, SIMV/Assist Control spontaneous breathing, and stand-alone CPAP/BiLevel support.
- Alarms – Device alerts let caregivers know if there are any issues such as malfunction alerts, low battery, airway pressure problems, and more.
Dimensions13.3" x 5.3" x 13.8"